+ Safeword {04}

Minho and Jisung have a night together and end up cuddling..

Warning: slight smut, slight angst
Very fluffy though

----

"Okay we're going out now loves!" Chan yelled from the door and Jisung came running to the two, hugging Felix and pecking him on the cheek, "have a good night you two!" Jisung chirped happily.

Every so often there would be date nights for pairs or for all four of them, they all wanted eachother to feel special so they take eachother out. It was Felix and Chan's night this month, leaving Minho and Jisung at home alone.

Minho walked up to the three kissing both Felix and Chan on the forhead, "be safe, message me when you get there and when your on the way back" Minho said sternly to the two of them, Felix giggled at the concern of the older.

Minho was always like this whenever anyone went anywhere, constantly worrying about the others.

"We will Min don't worry" Chan patted Minho's head and smiled at him, the younger two just laughed at the older two's interaction, Minho pushed Chan's arm away and smiled, "okay okay, go now before you miss the reservation."

Chan kissed Jisung and Minho before taking Felix's hand and leaving the other two behind, Jisung closed the door softly after they had left.

"Sooo, what should we do sir~" Jisung asked in a flirty tone looking up at Minho and wrapping his arms around the older's neck, "what are you thinking Ji?" Minho asked raising his eyebrow but holding onto Jisung's waist in return.

Jisung smirked "Well.. I was hoping, we could have some fun~" Minho chuckled at Jisung's forward way of speaking, before picking him up by his waist and having Jisung's legs wrapped around Minho's torso Minho walked them to the bedroom.

Minho gently placed Jisung on the bed before hovering over the top of him.
He pushed his knee into Jisung's crotch and was met with a moan from Jisung.

Minho smirked at the reaction and pulled Jisung into a passionate kiss while still rubbing Jisung's now hard member with his knee.

Jisung moaned into the kiss every time Minho made contact.

Minho moved from Jisungs mouth down to his neck where he started to kiss, bite and suck marks into his neck, "a-ah~ Min~" Minho smirked as he found his way to Jisung's sensitive spot and sucked quite hard.

"A-ah~ Minho!~" Jisung screamed out as Minho continued to abuse that spot. Once Minho decided that was enough he pulled his t-shirt off his torso and chuckled slightly at the younger who couldn't keep his eyes of the older.

Minho lifted Jisung up slightly so he could also remove his t-shirt, "beautiful love~" Minho whispered into Jisung's ear before moving down to suck at his nipples.

"Ngh~ a-aH!~" Jisung continued to moan as Minho sucked at all of his sensitive spots on his chest.

Minho looked up to see Jisung's fucked out expression, "you sure you want to do this tonight?" Minho asked very seriously, he would not do anything without direct consent even if Jisung did start the flirting.

Jisung nodded his head softly, Minho lifted the boys chin with one finger, "words princess" Minho chuckled out, "yes p-please s-sir~" Jisung breathed out.

Minho immediately continued, he slowly lowered himself over the top of Jisung's crotch and let out a strong breath over it which was met with heavy breathing of Jisung.

Minho started to remove Jisung's pants and boxers, as soon as Jisung was naked he felt uncomfortable, he doesn't know why or what was the problem, he just didn't want to anymore.

Jisung felt self conscious even if Minho had seen him like this before, he wasn't particularly ready anymore, he didn't want to do it anymore.

Tears built up in his eyes as Minho put his hand around Jisung's hard member, before anything could happen Minho heard Jisung whimper out.

"Quokka.."

Minho immediately let go and rushed to help Jisung put his clothes back on, once Jisung was completely clothed, Minho lifted the boy so he was sat against the headboard before softly wiping away his tears.

"Its okay princess, its okay" Minho comforted the best he could, Jisung calmed down slowly but eventually he did, once he was calm he looked up at Minho who was smiling down at him.

"Thank you.." Jisung whispered out leaning against Minho's chest, "what for princess?" Minho asked, Jisung looked up at Minho confused, "for stopping when I asked?" Minho chuckled and kissed the younger on the top of his head.

"Thats not something you need to thank me for, no matter how far in we are or what we are doing, if you use the safeword I'll stop everything immediately, no questions asked" Minho simply replied slightly rambling.

Jisung smiled at the words, happy to have not only one but three caring boyfriends.

Jisung and Minho found themselves in the living room cuddling and watching Totoro when the front door opened.

"Hey loves we're home!" Chan sung out to the apartment, Felix skipped over to the couple who were cuddling and immediately cuddled into Jisung's side.

Chan walked in kissed Jisung and Felix on top of their heads then kissed Minho on the lips, smiling when they parted.

Chan sat next to Minho and rested his head on his shoulder, as Jisung looked up at each of his boyfriends smiling contently knowing they would so anything for him.

----

I've never written smut before--

I hope it wasn't too bad!

Thanks for reading :]