+ Punishment (05)

Part two to "Jealousy.. Jealousy.."

---

Minho was sat with Jisung on top of him as they were waiting for Chan and Felix to finish up. "M sleepy.." Jisung mumbled into Minho's chest, Minho had one arm wrapped around his waist and patted his head with his other hand, "sleep then prince, I'll be here when you wake up" with that Jisung fell asleep.

With Chan and Felix however it wasn't so wholesome.

Felix was kneeled down infront of chan holding onto his thighs, "please Sir~!" Felix whined trying to get any sort of a punishment out of the older. Chan had decided the best punishment was no punishment as that is what Felix wanted.

Chan grabbed a fist of Felix's hair and forced the younger to look at him, Felix moaned at the sudden action and Chan just smirked at him. "So needy~" Chan replied as the younger looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Chan kneeled down as well so he was infront of Felix, he slowly let go of the youngers hair before pulling the younger into a rough make out session. The older quickly pushing his tongue into the youngers mouth to explore every inch of him.

Felix moaned into the kiss and Chan slowly pulled away, Felix whined at the loss of Chan's lips on his, Chan just chuckled at his action and went to sit on one of the chairs, "how about you do something for me before I give you what you want, kitten~" Chan spoke seductively sending chills up Felix's spine who nodded very eagerly not even caring what it was.

"Go and get Minho for me love~" That's all it took for Felix to get up and go to the room where Minho and Jisung were sat together.

"Hey Lix, what's up?" Minho asked in a quiet tone as to not wake up the sleeping boy in his arms. Felix made a hand motion beckoning Minho to follow him, Minho eventually picked up Jisung and walked back with an excited Felix.

They walked into the room and Chan immediately softened at seeing Jisung sleeping, being by his side and cooing at the younger. "He's so cute" Chan whispered to Minho who nodded softly and went to sit on his chair with his baby on his lap.

"What did you need me for?" Minho asked to the calm Chan and the slowly growing impatient Felix. Chan chuckled, "I need your help with this brats punishment" Minho nodded slowly, "deal~ but first can we get this baby home and in bed" Chan smiled and nodded.

Felix was just growing more and more impatient and needy on their way home, it was a 20 minute drive and Felix was bouncing his legs in anticipation trying not to touch himself as he might not end up getting anything he wanted.

Minho noticed the neediness in the youngers eyes and placed a hand on his thigh to try and help or make it worse for the younger, either way Minho didn't mind what it did.

It made him hornier, Felix felt his insides get hotter as they approached their home still with Minho's hand on his thigh.

Minho let go of Felix's thigh and took Jisung inside, as soon as Minho was out of the car Felix whined softly from him removing the only attention he got.

"Needy still?~" Chan purred from the front seat as he was waiting for Felix to get out the car. Felix shot his head up and shook his head before running out of the car and into the house, Chan only laughed at his behaviour before following behind.

Minho tucked Jisung in his bedroom, "min.." the younger whispered as he woke up, "I'm here baby, what's wrong?" The older answered back sitting on the bed next to him, "you said you would be here when I woke up, I was just checking.." Minho chuckled at his response and patted his head, "go back to sleep love" the older replied before kissing him on the head, Jisung nodded before closing his eyes again, "g'night Min.." Jisung said softly, "goodnight baby sleep well" Minho added before getting up, turning the light off and leaving the bedroom and closing the door behind.

"He asleep?" Chan asked softly watching Minho leave Jisung's room, the younger of the two nodded, "yeah he will be soon" Chan just nodded before leading Minho to his bedroom where Felix ran off to.

The two almost gasped when they opened the door and saw Felix, sat in an oversized t-shirt, a collar and nothing else. The youngest just smiled at the two acting innocent.

Chan chuckled as he sat infront of the sub, he placed a finger between the collar and the youngers neck, the younger only whined in response. Minho went behind Felix and just sat there as Chan was the one who wanted to punish Felix, so he would go with whatever he said.

"Hmm~ what to do with you?~" Chan questioned removing his hand away from the younger, Felix pouted from the lack of contact he was having from the older two.

Chan stood up and picked up the younger before sitting down and placing Felix on his thigh, Felix sighed out as he was placed onto Chan's lap.

"Go on mutt, ride my thigh, get yourself off." Chan said sternly, not giving Felix any other sort of attention. Minho looked sympathetically at the younger but didn't say anything as Chan would've just given him some sort of punishment too.

Felix whined but didn't want a worse punishment so he started to slowly ride Chan's thigh moaning softly as he did so. Around 5 minutes later, Chan had enough of the younger riding on his thigh, so he held onto the youngers waist to stop him from moving.

Felix whimpered as Chan held onto him securely, "hm~ Kitten, what should we do with him now?~" Chan asked Minho, who he would always call Kitten during situations like this. Minho shrugged his shoulders, he wasn't one to do punishments so he didn't have an idea.

Chan smiled softly, "will you behave?" He asked Felix who was still pouting from the firm grip on his waist, he began nodding softly. "Words princess" Chan said sternly, "yes sir- I will be s-so good!" Felix whimpered out. Chan chuckled at the reaction of the younger before he let go of the youngers waist and Felix remained unmoving.

Chan reached over to Minho and pulled him into a heated kiss as he let his hands trail down Minho's chest and all over him, Minho moaned softly into the kiss. Chan then thought of the perfect punishment for the youngest.

He let go of Minho before kissing his cheek softly and turning his attention to the younger, "your just going to watch, understand?" Felix nervously shifted on Chan's lap before nodding.

Chan picked him up and sat him onto the bed near the headboard, before going to the closet to grab a box containing a blindfold, a ribbon and a belt. He grabbed the ribbon and went back over to felix before tying the boys hands behind his back so he couldn't touch himself.

Felix whined softly as he had his hands tied together...

---

Hi guys! Sorry this one took a while, I'm really bad at writing smut so I may just leave the rest of this up to your imagination but if there's enough demand I will do part 3 with the smut :]

Thanks for 800 reads!