Character Info

Name: Crystal Hinamori

Charas: Ran, Miki, Su

Age: 10

Birthday: November 16th

Looks: same pink hair as Amu, hair goes down to her mid-back, green eyes, pale skinned

Fears: Heights, needles, dark spaces, haunted houses, ghosts, scary stories, being hurt, graveyards, being alone, thunder, and loud noises

Grade: 5th (like Tadase and Nadeshiko)

Personality: She is very shy and has an outer character take over when she doesn't know what to say/do (sort of like Amu's). When she is at home she pulls out of her outer character but continues to be strong in front of her family. She is kind hearted, outgoing, and mischievous when she warms up to you. She loves animals (especially cats), and will risk everything she has for her friends and family.

Family: Mom (Tally Hinamori), Dad (Isaac Hinamori), younger sister (Perrie Hinamori, 2nd grade), and younger brother (Allen Hinamori, pre-school).

Background: Her mother is a well-known author, and her father is a well-known reality TV host. She had to grow up a lot quicker than most children because her younger siblings needed her to take care of them when her parents were too busy. She is somewhat rich and has a medium sized house. She loves to sing and dance (which she is very good at).She doesn't like being the oldest sometimes, but forced herself to get over it. She lets her parents focus on her brother and sister because she knows the children need more attention then she does. She's never cried in front of people, only when she is alone. She encourages her siblings to do everything right and tries to not be in the way too much. She is different at school because she wears a green version of the female uniform most of the time.

Disclaimer: Again I do NOT own Shugo Chara, but I do own all the OCs I've made in here. I do NOT own any photos shown here.