Episode 3

••Crystal's Pov••
Tuesday

I was walking towards school with Perrie. We had already dropped off Allen, and we were in the middle of a 'silent treatment' kind of thing. She was mad at me since I went to the Guardian tea party without her being there, and I was mad she didn't tell me she was already on her way home when I was going to pick her up before I went home and played that game of 'catch me if you can' with Ran and Miki.

"Dash, dash, dash!" A little boy, probably in third grade said to his friend as they ran to school. "There is only two minutes and 48 seconds left until the bell rings!" He shouted as he ran by us. That is, until he and his friend saw my second grade sister.

The boy's friend stopped and walked up to her, blushing. "Perrie-san, would you like to walk with us?" The original boy stood next to his friend, also slightly blushing.

"Hai!(1) I would love to! Hehe!" Perrie said in met little girl voice pretending to blush and act like she was nervous. Did I forget to mention my sister has a fan club too?

"T-that is, if Onee-chan will let me." Perrie looked up at me and smiled slightly. I looked at her and nodded my head.

"Just make sure your still at school tonight so I can walk you home again, unless these gentlemen would like too?" I looked over at the two boys, and they blushed even more, then looked down.

"H-hai! We would love too! Hinamori-sempai! Thank you!" The boy exclaimed, grabbing Perrie's arm gently. They all ran to the building.

Before they got too far, Perrie turned her head and glared. Punishment, I mouthed to her. She scowled and turned away, picking up speed and running faster than the two boys.

They struggled to keep up with her and I chuckled, but sighed again as I looked down to the ground, watching my feet.

I picked up Flame and snuggled him tightly.

"You know she's going to kill you later right nya? She hates boys nya(2)." Flame claimed licking my face.

"Your tongue feels so weird!" I giggled.

"Hurry up Crystal-chan!"

"It'll take you four minutes if you keep going this slow." Ran and Miki said.

"Ahhh! Crystal-chan!!!!!" Ran whined. I could feel my frustrations growing.

"Shut up!" I yelled, throwing one of my hands in the air to swat at them.

They flew away chanting 'she's mad'. Ugh! First I have a loud Ran, and now Miki is just as loud, and annoying! But... I can't help but wonder what the third egg will turn out to be like.

••Time skip to walking to the classroom••

••Third Pov••

A little boy, which everyone knew from the last episode, was standing in the hallway next to the stairs. He was holding a love letter, for the one and only Hinamori Crystal-san. Today was the day he confessed his undying love!

"Alright, today I'm giving this to Hinamori-sempai! All of my feelings for her are in here, so nothing could go wrong! Especially when they're put into a fan letter! Oh, I hope she likes it!" He said, his heart thumping wildly in his chest. He remembered the way she gently held his cheek yesterday, and blushed madly. Yes! He thought, she was definitely trying to show me how much she loves me! For who I am and will be, not as everyone else sees me!