Episode 1

•Third Person•

It was a sunny morning and all the children were running to go to school. Everyone was so busy no one saw the little boy being pestered by bullies in an alleyway.

"Yo kid, I heard you got your allowance yesterday," one said.

"Why don't you give it to us, so we can go out and buy that new game we wanted." claimed the other.

"Uh.....Well.....um..," the kid started before he was interrupted by someone.

"Hey you, over there." Said the voice in a low and dangerous tone. The child and bullies looked over to see a small girl in a Seiyo Academy uniform, except it was green instead of red like the other girls' were.

She put her hand on her hip and said, "I can't get through, get out of my way."

One of the bullies spoke,"Who the hell is this girl? Trying to order us around."

The other one looked shocked and scared then exclaimed,"Hold it one minute! She can't be..." They looked at the way she wore her uniform then took in the color once more. The bullies looked depleted and the kid jumped in front of the girl.

"It's you! The 'cool and spicy' fifth grader I was told about in chess club! Hinamori Crystal-san!" She gave the bullies a look that froze them in their places.

"Hinamori Crystal-san?!?!" They shouted and began to talk about the rumors being spread around town.

"I heard she defeated the entire soccer team all alone!" One said.

"And I heard that all the principals try to appease her and all local schools fear her greatness!" The other screamed.

"W-We're sorry!" They screamed before running away, causing a ton of kids walking by to look down the.

"Who in the world started those rumors." Crystal sighed sweat dropping before starting to walk away.

"Thank you so so much!" The boy said holding a paper and pen. "Do you think I could have your autograph?"

Crystal sighed again and signed his paper, "Don't get in anymore trouble you hear me? I don't need to help anymore people than I already do." She tossed the paper back at him and walked away.

The boy blushed and yelled, "So cool!"

••Time skip to school••

---Crystal's Pov---

"Hey, did you hear? About the incident in the alleyway with Hinamori-san?"

"Oh my god! I did! Hinamori-san is totally the best!"

"Her character is totally out of the ordinary, she is so cool! There's a complete mellow feeling about her."

"And the way she wears a green version of our uniform is so amazing and cool too!"

"Her mother is a famous author, and her dad a TV host! Everything about her is so amazing!"

"I bet her boyfriend is older and a total celebrity! Possibly even German!!" I hear the girls in my class say. I really hate it when the talk like this. They're gossiping about me again. And honestly, that's not my character at all.

••Time skip to after school••

---Crystal's Pov---

I was eating dinner with my mom, dad, brother Allen, and sister Perrie. We were watching tv and this lady with big red lips and weird hair started yelling about guardian angels or whatever. She was scaring Allen, and Perrie wasn't making it any better by pretending to be her.