Episode 2

•Crystal's Pov•
Monday

I sat in front of my mirror on my desk that is beside my bed. My right hand was twirling a piece of my hair, while my left was drumming the fingers on the desk. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed deeply.

"What was that about nya?" Flame asked hopping up on the desk next to my mirror.

"Didn't I tell you last night? I confessed to Prince in front of everyone in school, and transformed into a weird looking person from the 80's! It seems like a dream." (Picture)

"It's not a dream!" Ran yells, jumping out of no where. "It was an awesome transformation! I liked it when we flew everywhere! It was like whoosh, and then another whoosh, and then we fell..... but it turned out okay in the end. Cause then we were saved by the prince! And then you were all like, tremble tremble, and he was like, don't worry Hinamori-san, everything is alright. And he saved you! Then he cleaned your face and walked away, and you were all like, sniff sniff. Ahh! The prince's scent smells so good! Hahaha!" Ran said zooming through the air and mimicking the voices of Tadase-kun and I.

"What am I gonna do, what if I see him again. H-he rejected me in front of the whole s-school!" I started crying softly.

"Don't worry about that! If you fall down once, get-"

"Shut up!" I exclaimed, cutting her off. "Besides, confessing in front of everyone doesn't fit my character." I looked towards Flame, and he nuzzled his face against my hand. I didn't need to turn around to know Ran had flown back to her egg and sat herself in there. I got up and finished getting ready, then went downstairs with my bag and Flame on my shoulders. In my bag was the eggs, and Flame's medical bags, just in case. I stopped at the table grabbed a piece of toast and told Allen and Perrie to get ready to go.

We opened the door and walked out, making our way to school.

••Time-skip to the classroom door, after dropping off Allen and Perrie••

I stopped at the door outside of my classroom, with Flame on my shoulders like he always was before he left.

I wanted to stay home from school today, but I can't not show up for no reason. Ugh, here goes nothing.

I opened the door to my classroom and walked in. Flame's hair stood on end a bit as we felt all the stares coming in our direction. I ignored them and walked to my seat, setting Flame down on my desk. I put my bag down beside me, and started petting his fur.

It looks like everyone has been talking about the incident. Wonder what they think of me now. "She's definitely not what we thought" or "Who knew she was so uncool?"

"U-um, Hinamori-san." Said a feminine voice. I looked up and saw a whole bunch of girls looking at me excitedly.

"You were great yesterday!" One said. I was honestly shocked.

"Being able to confess like that is amazing!" I blushed a bit and looked at all of them.

"Knowing that you like the prince makes me feel like I'm close to you. I knew you had a cool character, but I guess you have these feelings too, right?"

Flame purred happily. What's this? What's this? I smiled happily. What's this?!?

Suddenly the door opened and Fujisaki-san stepped through. Flame stood up and walked closer, while Fujisaki-San walked over to me.