Extra (Episode 1.5; filler)

Crystal's Pov•
--Sunday--

I was lying down in my bed with my eyes closed. I wasn't asleep, but I was too lazy to get up. Mother and father are going out to a huge party today, and I have to take care of Perrie and Allen. Oh, and don't forget Ran.

"Crystal-chan! Get up! I'm bored!" Ran exclaimed, jumping up and down on my forehead. I bet you if it was possible, I would have an irk mark on my head right now.

"Not now, I don't want to get out of my warmth yet." I mumbled, turning over causing her to fall on her bottom next to my pillow.

"Crystal-chan! Get up!" She whined. I opened one eye to look at her and rolled it, turning to the other side. Ran floated to the other side and crossed her arms. "Your so mean! And lazy, that's not a good quality to have you know!" I ignored her and kept trying to sleep.

"Crystal-san! It's time to wake up, Allen's awake." One of the nannies exclaimed from outside my door. I had asked them to tell me when my siblings have woken up, so I know to get out there and take care of them.

My eyes bolted open and I got up to put on my slippers. I walked out the door in my blue nightgown with a surprised looking Ran tagging along.

"How come you got up when you heard Allen's name, but not when I wanted to do something?" Ran asked. I didn't answer, she wouldn't understand. I would do anything for my siblings, they meant the world to me.

We got downstairs to the living room, and I saw Allen on the floor, playing with a monster truck toy, his favorite. He looked up at the sound of my footsteps, and came running towards me. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"Onee-chan! Play with me pwease!!!!" Allen asked loudly. I nodded my head and sat down next to him. He grabbed an extra car and handed it to me. I grabbed it and we started playing. We were the superhero trucks that had to save all the other mini hot wheel cars from the evil dump truck that would take them away and destroy them.

"We need back up over here!" I exclaimed as my car was trying to help the mini ones get out of the big pit, where the mini ones would be destroyed.

"I'm on it! Vrooom!" Allen exclaimed, bring in his monster truck and multiple rescue helicopters. His car jumped up in the air, and landed on top of the wall. Mine went over to the control panel that controlled the destroyer machine, and shut it off. Then Allen's car went to the evil dump truck's lair while the helicopters evacuated the premises.

"Hey you!" The one helicopter said to my car (with me acting out the voice). My car looked over at it and it continued, "Make sure to protect this place, and your pal up there."

"Yes sir!" Mine replied and went to go help Allen's car. We fought together for awhile until Allen's car went in for the finishing wheel punch, and knocked the lights out of evil dump truck.

We jumped up and down in real life and Allen ran to hug me.

"Onee-chan! We did it! Yay!" He exclaimed laughing. I laughed too, then hugged him back.

"Onee-chan?"

"Yes Allen?"

"I'm hungry," he said rubbing his tummy.

"Already on it Allen-kun." Said Harold, bringing in a cart of fruit parfait smoothies. Don't ask me why they're for breakfast. At least they have fruit in them.

"I heard a lot of noise in here." Harold said, then gasped, "Don't tell me the evil dump truck was back!?"

"He was! This time he tried to kill the whole hot wheel village! He was so mean, wasn't he Onee-chan?" Allen exclaimed. I nodded my head.