Painted Glitches

"What the Hell is your problem?!" "What the hell is your problem?..!"

Two of the teachers of the school, Ink and Error, an Art Teacher and a Knitting Teacher, were both yelling in the staff only room. Ink had dragged Error in here. Having to leave his class to drag Error out of his class to speak to him about something in private. They didn't have to worry about their yelling getting out and disturbing anyone since the school itself had the funds to make the walls and the door soundproof from the inside. However, they weren't worried about that. Right now, they were worried about their son, PJ. Or well..Ink was at the moment.
"I just got a call from Paperjam's school, saying that YOU told him to say something back to his teacher. Now why is that?" "What do you mean by that? What did this person say I said, huh?"

Before answering, Ink had to calm down. Rubbing his temples as he brought in and let out a deep breath. "Well..for starters, she brought me up to speed about what happened between him and a teacher two week. Saying how the teacher was particularly singling him out and speaking to him rather badly for no particular reason." "..She told you about that?" Disengaging, Error was now in the pool of worry. For both PJ and himself, knowing how Ink can be when it comes down to PJ. 
"Yes. She told me that PJ was going to the principles office and telling the principle about what was going on. However, even though the principle spoke to the teacher in question, said teacher went back to what he was doing last week. ..He seemed to make it worse for him though." Ink took in another deep breath, rubbing his face to try and calm himself down more. Error on the other hand kept quiet for a moment.
"Afterwards she told me that PJ came back to the principles office..well brought to his office since he had..gotten physical with the teacher. This being the case since he told the principle that you told him to stand up for himself."
"..I mean..well..he's in middle school now. He's going to be graduating soon and coming to our school for high school. He's going to need to stand up for himself sooner, and rather not exactly later." "I know but..you could have told me something about it. I could have spoken to him too, you know." One of Ink's eyes shifted to red again. Error saw this and became a slight bit concerned but, he didn't back down.

"I know that. But. If you would have spoke to him, the teacher in question would have made things worse for him. Seeing as to how he wouldn't have to spirit to speak for himself." "That may be true but this altercation could potentially get PJ expelled. And you know how some schools are when it comes down to something like that."
"Yes I do. And I know that that could happen but-" "Then why did you tell him something like that?...!" Ink's voice became a bit sharp. His hands clenched, teeth gritted. His other eye threatening to shift. 
"If you knew that something like that could happen then why did you tell him to get physical with the teacher?..!" "Because I don't want him to be weak anymore..!" 

Properly being taken aback, Ink's eyes slightly widened, backing down a bit.

It was now Error's turn to take in a breath and let it out, rubbing his temples about his glasses.

"..PJ, doesn't want to be weak anymore. He wants to be able to stand up for himself from now on, rather then to let other people fight his battles for him."

Looking at Ink, Error saw that Ink's eyes once again shifted, though slowly. Who looked down after a moment, clenching his fists tighter. That same feeling came back from the pit of his stomach and back into his chest, biting his lips heavily.
"Why..why did he not come to me about it..?" "..I honestly don't know. He..might think that your advice might not be..up to par for the moment right now." Error didn't want to say it but, it had to be said. Ink knew this as well. He had a feeling in the back of his head that a time like this would come but..he didn't think it would arrive so soon. 
"He knows that what you say is good. He knows that he should be the better man by now getting involved in altercations like this, as you have told him. But..this particular situation could have gone in a completely different direction if he hadn't done anything." Error was now standing in front of Ink, looking slightly down at him, his expression softened. Ink on the other hand was having thoughts upon himself and PJ, Error able to see this written all over his face. 

He was about to embrace him when Ink took a step back. He wanted to be alone right now, with Error noticing this as well, dropping his arms in tandem of Ink stomping out of the room. 
Sighing deeply, Error figured that he could get a cup of coffee before going back to his class, the bell ringing. 

Ink was making his way out of the school building to go to his car, not really caring that the bell had rung and the students could see him striding down the hall in anger and sadness. His tears were threatening to fall. Quickening his pace so the students wouldn't see him in this state.

Later that school night, Ink's tears had finally drained from his eye sockets, his eye lights glossy with the outer rim of his eyes being a tad bit rainbow-ish in puffiness. he was laying down in the fetal position, holding himself close to himself, being deep in though. So deep in thought that he didn't even register Error walking in and resting a cup of hot chocolate on the nightstand. Nor did he register his hand rest on his head and begin to rub.
Error knew exactly what Ink was thinking, he too still being taken a bit aback that this time came so soon. He didn't want to say what needed to be said but, it is what needed and had to be said.
"...do you think I-" No. I don't think you are a bad parent. Nor do I think you are failing as one." "..b-but-" "I know. But, Paperjam is growing up now. What I told him was admittedly wrong, I know, but this teacher was rather..scummy. And he would have continued to do this had PJ not done something back." Error had to speak a bit of realism into Ink's nonexistent ears, this being what he needed to hear, looking down at him.
"I do apologize for not giving him better advice. His school might not have done anything about it, like these other schools do. Though..I am glad that this situation is now in the past." Error smiled gently, keeping up his rubbing. 

Ink slowly looked at Error, now being a bit confused. "w-what do you mean..?" "You know what I mean in that sense. In the other sense, I got a call from the principle of his school. He fired the teacher and put him on a list. This list, in short, being one that wouldn't allow him to teach in any other school in any other state." Error himself was proud of this, smiling more when he saw a slight but soft smile slowly come to Ink's face. "..That's good then. I'm glad he won't do this to any other child from now on." Error nodded in agreement, as it was now time to bring Ink back to high spirits. Like he usually is.
"So..since that is out of the way now, PJ has something to give you." Ink's attention was firmly grasped now, looking at Error with his head raising. "R-..really..?" "Mhmm. Come on in..!"

After saying this, PJ came in their room, poking his head in cautiously first before fully entering. Having a box in hand, a gentle smile on his face, he went and sat on the bed beside Error. As he did so, Ink sat up against the headboard, being given the box once he was completely sat up. "W-what is-" "Just open it, dad."
Error chuckled, rubbing PJ's head softly. Ink looked down at the box for a moment before doing so, his breath almost being taken away when he saw what was inside after unwrapping it.

Inside the box was a tightly knitted sweater. This sweater being of a galactic themed yarn. It was made big enough to cover Ink all the way down to his middle thighs, as PJ knew that he liked to sometimes where his father's clothes. He disliked the fact that he knew this but, he took it to heart either way. On the front of it, it wrote 'Best Dad!', which was encased with a heart. 

Ink's emotions had went erratic. Having to hide his face in his hands to hide his tears. Error and PJ smiled more, only to be tackled on the bed afterwards. Holding back laughter, they hugged Ink back, being brought into a pounce of kisses as well. PJ tolerated them, but still appreciated them. Error just letting it be. 
"I'm sorry...! I-i'm so sorry...!" It was a bit late but, it was better late than never. Error accepted the apology by bringing Ink into a kiss. This giving PJ the opportunity to hide his face from what was happening, giving a quiet 'bleh'.