Blueberry Paint

Blue entered the coffee shop, having his computer bag on with his bag having more in it besides his computer, ready to get some stuff down and done for the day. He's been researching some things for his brother, haven been telling him to do it himself but being given the excuse that he keeps forgetting to get a computer. This excuse being quite proper though, all he could do was take it to the face and keep doing his research for him. As annoyed as he was, he was still willing to do it for him. 

Going to the counter lady, he ordered his usual blueberry tea and chocolate scones, being told that it will be ready for him in just a moment. Nodding, he went to his table and took out his computer and notebooks. He normally wouldn't but he had a hunch about today. 

Haven saved his tabs he was able to go back to them easily. He was able to remember them but it was easier to simply save them for later viewing. He understood that it was lazy, he didn't like being lazy, not one bit..but he had his days sometimes.

It was already 10 to 15 minutes later, and his order had to be done by this point. Sometimes they bring it to you or, like usual you have to get up and get it yourself. Blue typically liked to get it himself since he didn't want them coming all the way to him when he can go all the way to them. However, once again, he had a hunch. This hunch being big, skeletal, and his cheeks being as if Skittles were painted on them. This skeleton in question resting his order in front of him, sitting down opposite to him at the table. "Hello there, Blueberry."
Looking at him, he saw his usual big and bright eyes that had a bedroominess to them, raising his own eyebrows as he looked back to his computer. "Hello, Inkwell." Blue said back rather smugly, Ink sighing softly. "Are you seriously still upset about last night?"
The question was only answered with typing, Ink pouting into the table. Blue took a bite of his scone, holding back a snicker. "I didn't mean to say what I said or do what I did. I was caught up in the heat of the moment and I just wanted to tease you, you know~w. I already said that I was sorry and it might not happen again~n." Ink pouted, outstretching his arms on the table.
"That may be but you already know how I feel and how I am about my..'sensitive blueberries'." He was embarrassed to say it but, he had to get his point across. Ink let out another pout, apologizing to him again as he looked him in the eye and wrapped his hands around his hand that was about to pick up his tea. They looked into one another's eyes, the Skittles skeleton giving his usual kitty eyes to get his apology as far as possible.

It wasn't going to work this time.

...

..It worked this time.

"..Fine." Blue sighed out, Ink tapping his feet excitedly, a big smile coming to his face. "Thank you for bringing my order to me though. I figured you would pop up and bring it." "How so?" Blue took a sip of his tea, not looking away from his computer screen since he was reading something. "I had a hunch."
Ink 'hmmm'-ed him, Blue promptly and jokingly telling him not to 'Hmmm' him. Ink did it again though, snickering when Blue began fighting back a smile and a chuckle. "Don't do this right now, Ink. I have some very important work at hand right now." "I understand. I know. I won't bother you too much. I just..wanted to see you before I had to go."
"..Go where?" "You know~w. Go and do my original job before getting this job on the surface. I am currently on and using my vacation time." Ink smiled proudly, Blue snickering and nodding in understanding and realization. "Before I do have to go though.." Ink's tone shifted a bit, this being noticeable. Blue already knew that a weird question or statement was about to be said, looking at him in improper but proper curiosity. 
"Could you sit in my lap?" 

...

It was both a weird question and a statement. Unfortunately, not being a stranger to it. Sighing again, Blue scooted his chair back and stood, Ink immediately and excitedly going over and sitting down in the seat, scooting forward. Blue was embarrassed since they were in public but, he figured why not. 
Sitting back down, Ink scooting further forward, he felt his arms wrap around him, which pulled him closer. "No funny business either, you hear?" Ink nodded against his back, pulling him closer. :Good." He then got back to work.

It was now two hours later. Blue was still writing down some things in his notebook. He had one leg on top of the other, proper form while he sat in Ink's lap, and had finished his scones and tea not too long ago. Ink had his cheek rested against his back, his arms wrapped warmly around him, holding him close while smile.
The shorter skeleton did need a break from the writing and typing however, raising his arms and sitting further straight to stretch his back. In doing this his rear rubbed a bit against Ink's groin, who..playfully took this as a time to begin teasing. "Don't do it, Ink. "
Blue could sense it as well, now going back to his writing. Hearing a snicker though, "It won't be too much of anything though. I'll be sure to make it short and sweet. Come oo~oon." The rainbow skeleton prodded, rubbing his hands up the blue skeleton's sides slowly. Shivering heavily, he tried to shake his hands away, immediately finding this to be a bad thing since he just shook himself further into and against Ink's groin. Who snickered softly again. 

"Oh~h?" Ink rubbed his hands further upwards, rubbing over Blue's chest.
"Ink. Y-you stop right now. I still have some work to do." "Aww. But I thought you wanted to do a little something. When you usually sit in my lap, you sometimes like to drive home to hints." Ink joked, Blue immediately hating it. Ink knowing this from the deep grumble that came from his throat.
LIcking his lips softly, he planted a kiss to his upper back, his hands rubbing back down and over the smaller's thighs. Shivering heavily again, he once again reminded Ink that they were in public. 
"That may be but, it's just some harmless PDA. Nothing too back, right?" His legs were then opened by the rainbow skeleton, shuddering harshly from his inner thighs being given some tender and firm affection. Blue almost lost his focus, biting his lips to stop from already make sounds. Being quite sensitive. Very much quite sensitive. 

"I-ink. S-stop right now." "Not yet." The blue skeleton then shook to his core when Ink began to trail the tips of his fingers back inwards, wanting  to close his legs but they were being help open rather seamlessly. His shoulders gently raising and his back arching inwards from feeling a kiss be placed again, his legs finally had the opportunity to close when two hands rubbed over and squeezed at his middle section, his legs closing at the knee with one of them raising a bit. 
He has completely lost focus now. His face blue, drool starting to make itself apparent at the corner of his lips, body shaking from his shoulders down. Ink knew what he was doing, as he wanted to do this before he left. Teasing just a bit. 

Speaking of which, when Ink stood up, he purposefully held Blue sensually by the hips, Blue's body instinctually following this hold. Blue not realizing that they were standing in quite the position until he shot upwards onto his hands on the table, as well as bringing his hips forward, wiping his chin. Ink snickered again, pulling him back by his hips and kissing his neck. "See you soon, blueberry."

Ink said rather deeply before disappearing in smoke. 

..Blue sat back down after a moment, crossing one leg over the other, pulling his computer close again as he tried to find his focus again.

"..s-stupid..r-rainbow..butt cheeks.."