CherryBerry

"Come on. Come On..! Come On!" Blue pleaded, mashing the buttons harder and faster and better and in need of- he died. "..Ffffffffffffiddle sticks!!" He yelled, slamming his head into the beanbag under him, wishing to kick his feet too but, his legs were currently being held captive. So instead he decided to rest the controller down gently, and then proceed to flail his arms about in anger, squealing into the beanbag below him. 
Fell groan, rubbing his head further into Blue's rear. Who had baggy night pants on. Said pants having snowmen holding cold chocolate on them, smiles on their faces. "Calm down, Blue bunny. It's just a game." 
"It's not just a game..!" He was very passionate right now. "I haven't been able to beat this particular level since you got the game for me..! And it's been 2 years..! Two fricking star-struck years since, and I still haven't- Yowch!!" Fell shut the yelling blueberry up by chomping down on his plump yet firm blue butt. Blue rubbing the area that he munched down on, looking back a bit. "T-that was mean, you big sharp teethed meanie." "Well you were yelling and squealing and having a fit. And your yelling and squealing and having a fit was getting to be too much."

Fell chuckle, feeling very proud of himself for doing that. Blue was not very proud of him, squeezing a few good times to get the tingling to completely go away. Once it was in the process of going away, he went back to the game, only to then blush deeply when he felt Fell lay down on top of him. Feeling his arms wrap around him, his bulge press snugly against his rear and snuggle into his neck. "Could you get off the game for juu~uust a little bit, sweets?" 
Blushing more, but feeling stubborn, like usual, at the moment, he gently lifted the red skeleton's head up. "Not right now~w. I want to  be able to at least get further than before. Is that okay?" "..." "Is that okay?" "..." Blue then resulted to poking his cheek with a hand, even bumping his hips up. "I~Is tha~at okaa~aay?" Blue asked again.
..Sighing softly, a soft dusting coming to his cheeks, this being his answer, Blue gave a soft cheer, going back to the game at hand. Fell then nuzzled into Blue's upper back, pulling him closer with a deep yawn.

..He ended up falling back into slumber as Blue played.

At least 15 attempts later, the blue monster still wasn't able to beat the level, but he was able to get further into the level. 80 percent in fact. This out pacing his previous record, which was 45%. So he made enough of an improvement to be extremely proud of himself. 

Letting out a soft sigh, holding in his excitement since Fell was asleep once again, he lied there for a moment, indulging Fell's hold while his own head was resting on his arms. ..Now that he thought about it, the bumping of his hips were a bit lewd but, he had to do it so he could play just a little bit longer. And now that he was thinking about it more, he was glad that he did it, knowing that was one of Fell's guilty pleasures. 

Smiling more, he carefully flipped in Fells's arms and onto his back on the beanbag, embracing him close and closing his own eyes with a giggle. After a few quiet minutes had passed, Blue had entered his usual meditative state, wanting to do so after all the anger and frustration that he went through with the game. Good game. Just very hard at times.

While in his pseudo state of sleep, he had a long yet quick dream about something. It went by so fast that he couldn't remember all of it, just bits and pieces here and there.

One of the things that he could remember was being enveloped by something warm. Something..very warm. It was cozy, it was immaculate, it was magnificent. It was everything that one would ask for when wanting to be held close. The warmth was there first, then it was followed up by soft and sweet words that had something dear. Not just sweet nothings.

From being told that he wanted to be held until the end of time, to being told that he is everything. Everything that was said just made the warmth extra warm. So much warm. To the point where it became hot. At least a decimal of the heat of the sun, which would still be hot for anyone to handle.

However..it wasn't unbearable. It was still something cozy and cuddly. Something that he truly and truthfully didn't want to let go of.

Once he pulled such things close into a very tight and warm embrace, it exploded from his arms into a body of water. 

He didn't have the feeling of drowning. I fact, that enveloping feeling simply cam back, but 100 fold. Opening his eyes and seeing a hand out in front of him. It was massive. It filled the ocean that he was now in with its tremendous-ness. It had the feeling of the presence of comfort, protection, and more. So much more. So much even more.

The hand, haven already been aware of his presence, but waiting for Blue to be aware of his, it reached out towards him slowly, wanting him to take it. 

Giving it a moment o ponder, as he has seen and heard of this things before..but found it to Feel incredibly familiar, he slowly reached out his hand and rested it on the finger that was in front of him. 

As he did so, it, and the water, dispersed into butterflies. Blue, glowing butterflies. They flew about him and past him, with one of them resting squarely on his lips. Followed by it leaving, and another doing the same. It continued with a few more-

Until his eyes didn't open, but his lips awakened, now kissing Fell back.

Once he registered it, before Fell could completely pull away, he kissed him, as this is what the red skeleton was waiting for, kissing him back. They shared a few more slow and methodical kisses before finally keeping the last one, not wanting to part.
From this, it slowly divulged into Blue being the one to ask for entry, and Fell obliging, as he got closer. In doing so, he was brought closer by Blue, feeling his legs wrap around him and pull him closer, along with two extremely warm hands cup his cheeks and pull his head further own, further the kiss at hand.
This happened to be another one of the red skeleton's guilty pleasure, completely allowing for Blue to do what ever it was that he wanted to do. 

With this being the kiss, a gentle smirk came to the blueberry's face. Resting a hand on the back of his skull so he wouldn't get away, he rubbed the other one down, his fingertips and hand rubbing all the way down to the middle of Fell's back, only to come back up slowly by the tips of his fingertips. 
The red skeleton felt every bit his being tingle, his back rolling as the hand kept going back up and back up, the air air being stuck in his throat, and his hands clasping onto the shorter skeleton, arms tightening. 

It was a feeling that he utterly loved. 

"You like that, baby?" Blue asked the moment he broke the kiss in a coo, being answered with a huff in return. Giggling lewdly, he did a maneuver that brought Fell further up, holding his legs down in a leg lock as he took a big handful of his rear, earning a set of gasps from the suddenness of it all.
"This is quite the butt you have here, Fell." The short skeleton was completely in the realm of teasing, flipping it onto Fell. Who didn't like it but..it was yet another thing to be guilty of. groaning softly when another grope came to his rear.
"Juicy. Squishy, Scrumptious." In a swift move he pulled Fell's pajama pants down and smacked his rear with a firm grope, earning a lovely lovely song to his nonexistent ears. "And jiggly." 
Fell is elsewhere now, his tongue threatening to hang a bit from his mouth, and his arms harshly close to buckling. His upper body was shaking up a storm, not even able to calm himself down. This would become even more so when kisses and licks began to be placed as his stomach, the shivering only amplifying. 

They started, being soft and almost airy, slow but a bit fast paced. His muscles jittered and spasmed, his arms barely able to hold his weight anymore. His rod was throbbing up a storm, the urge to release just being there; stagnant; unbearable. 
The kisses then began to trail down, and down..and down, until- 

"S-srop! S-stop..! s-stop. ..o-Oh fuck"

"Whaa~aat? I was just getting started." " J-just..give me a moment to..g-gather..myself." The shock and surprise and Blue's touch just sent this skeleton for a complete tizzy. He swore he could see circles of many shapes and colors. Giggling softly, he let go of Fell's legs, letting him shakily go back down to where he was previously and rest back down, his face buried into Blue's stomach, effectively hiding the cherry of a face that he had. Along with the embarrassment and possible and sudden shyness. 
"I was just getting started, cherry." Blue cooed, sending a shiver down the taller's spine. "I could have finished, you know." He cooed again, rubbing the other's head softly, smiling and smirking more, feeling him nuzzle further into his stomach. 
"I could have done..So much more." "E-enough...! No more...!" Fell let out, Blue having to hold back the biggest laugh that suddenly arose.