Chapter 1

Hi! And welcome!

Lovely to see ya :] 

Happy readings!

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, abuse, lack of consent, kink, death, mental sickness

Enjoy!

All of them started in peace and harmony. All had their own land. All had everything needed for survival.

But one of them wanted more. He wanted more of everything but most importantly he wanted control over the others.

His name was Kier. Smaller than most but also much more intelligent.

Kier was the one with the least land and he wanted more. Much more. His goal was a ruler named Dev. He was the biggest of all. He had so much land Kier's land could fit more than three times in Dev's land.

Dev was strong and if he wanted it, he could take over the world.

Dev's biggest rival was a ruler named Boosfer. Next would be Yello and then Baablu... and at the very least, Kier.

As said... All of them lived in peace. No one wanted to hurt someone else. No one wanted more. Only Kier.

And Kier might not have the strength to get what he wants but he does have his intelligence.

Kier started out small and safe. He was going to murder Baablu. He was going to take all his land.

No one expected him when Kier found the place Baablu stayed at. Baablu had a fort made of stone and other materials that couldn't burn.

It was night but Baablu was still awake.

Light from flames lit the stone walls as Kier sneaked through Baablu's home. It smelled like mold had grown here. The climate here was warm and damp.

Kier sneaked around a corner and saw his target. Baablu didn't look in his direction and Kier smiled with evil intentions.

Kier could see Baablu from the side. He stood at a table and was either writing on a piece of paper or he stood in deep thoughts. Maybe both.

Kier brought out his sword and clenched his fist around the handle.

Baablu then turned around and walked away. He walked out of Kier's sight and Kier sighed with irritation.

He stepped closer to the entrance of the room Baablu was in.

Baablu is an easy target, Kier told himself.

He looked at the table for a moment before peaking from the doorframe. There was a piece of paper but Kier couldn't see if there were any words on it.

Kier relaxed a bit when Baablu wasn't there. Where was he then?

Before Kier could even think that to end a cold blade touched his neck and Kier's whole body froze.

Okay... Kier thought to himself. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

"What brings you here, Kier?" Baablu asked. "Why sneak around in my home like you are about to kill me?"

Kier straightened and removed his sword.

"It was meant to be a surprise," Kier said with a smile as he turned to face Baablu. "I just wanted to test if my friend still remembers how to protect himself from invaders."