Chapter 3

Hi! :D

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, abuse, kink, mental sickness,

Enjoy!

"It's okay," Dev whispered softly on Kier's neck.

"Yiah~!" Kier whined when he lifted a knee and pushed himself away from the bed, causing both of them to lean to the side.

Dev wouldn't let go now! Fuck no! He had waited for so long to make Kier come like this. Dev was not going to miss this!

"Ahggih," Kier let out as he was right on the edge. He grabbed his free length and jerked off while Dev moved eagerly inside of him.

"I want to see it," Dev said in a rougher tone than intended. He grabbed Kier's hand and pulled it away from his throbbing length.

Kier's hips and thighs started to shake, and Dev tried to hold them still. He wanted to see this so badly.

Kier's face was completely red when Dev finally saw what he wanted to see. Kier shot out strings of semen and Dev couldn't help but release too.

"Ohhh," Dev said gently and smiled. "Thank you, Kier."

"Haa~" Kier sobbed and tried to get himself up on all four, but Dev was still pinning him down.

Dev backed off with a wet sound and let Kier be free to move.

"Hmmhh~" Kier moaned when he was free. He lifted himself only to roll over in a fall.

Dev smiled and gave him more space to move.

"Fuck that was so good," Kier moaned and stretched. He rolled over again, bringing his limbs close to his body. He stretched out again. "So good~!"

Kier rolled over again and wiggled his back and butt against the bed.

"Any regrets?"

"No," Kier smiled and arched his back against the bed. "That was great!"

Kier started to roll from side to side while rubbing his whole body against the bed.

"How can you have so much energy?" Dev asked with a tired smile.

Kier smirked at him before rolling onto his stomach. Kier lifted himself slightly, giving Dev barely anything but Kier to look at.

"Fuck me again, Dev!" Kier demanded. Kier arched his back in an almost painful way when two gentle hands grabbed his hips.

Dev was already tired, and he truly just wanted to sleep. He couldn't say no to this though. He couldn't deny Kier this.

"Oh, yEs~" Kier growled when Dev slipped inside him again.

Kier was still only lifted a bit and it was starting to get hard to hold the position.

He got up on all four and it felt so fucking great to get pounded right into.

"Mmh-naah~" Dev moaned. "I'm so tired~"

"You are not fucking stopping now though!" Kier warned.

Dev grabbed him a bit harder and pushed it to the point it almost hurt. He grabbed Kier's neck and forced him down.

"AAAHH-HHNNGH~!" Kier moaned loudly as his prostate was being abused. He came and Dev smiled "AaAh~!"

"Let's have a little check," Dev said with a dangerous smirk. He slowed down to a halt. He put the tip of his fingers to the tip of Kier's length.