Chapter 5

Hi! 

This chapter is brutal for some so if you don't like reading about death I suggest you stop here

If you are one of them I will tell you what shortly happened at the end of this chapter (marked in this thicker text)

Warning!: swearing, angst, violence, abuse, death, sad, mental sickness,

Enjoy!

"Tell me what happened," Yello said. It was so hard for Kier and Dev to hear.

"Well, he shot me with an arrow, telling me to get away from his territory," Boosfer started.

"That kind of makes sense," Yello commented. "You should've asked him. Send a letter next time." Boosfer nodded.

"He got me down and had me trapped. We eventually came to peace..." Boosfer looked at the ground and scratched his neck. Then he looked up at Yello. "We were going to have sex."

"What?" Yello let out softly. He sounded somewhat sad.

"I didn't want to and told him no-"

"That's a lie," Kier said. "Dev, he wanted it."

"He jerked me off against my will-"

"Lying bastard," Kier growled.

"He turned me on and I gotta admit I wanted him to continue," Boosfer said while Yello looked like he was about to smack him. "He was going to leave, and I asked him to stay. He had zipped down and everything. He wanted more."

Kier gritted his teeth when he saw Dev glance at him from the corner of his eye.

"Then he turned to me. He wanted me inside him. I was scared. I admit it. Kier scared the shit out of me. He killed Baablu, Yello."

"I know. I know he killed Baablu. Kier is dangerous," Yello said. "I would've pissed in my pants if that had been me."

"My mind went blank, and I panicked," Boosfer said. Kier and Dev could see some of his panic return. "I see now that he was just seeking some affection but, in my panic, all I could think about was that he was going to kill me."

"He was going to kill you," Yello said. Boosfer and Kier shook their heads. Yello lied.

"No, listen. I pinned him down. I got on his back, and he started screaming," Boosfer said. "He was terrified. That's when I realized he just sought love. He wasn't attacking me. I let him go and he ran off whilst he cried."

"He cried?" Yello's voice was soft and gentle.

"You cried?" Dev whispered and tried to lock eyes with Kier. Kier didn't say a word. He was a grown man. He shouldn't cry. He wasn't allowed to cry. "When I found you...-"

"Yeah, that was the reason you found me on my floor," Kier admitted. "I thought you were..." His owners flashed before him, and he breathed sharply in. "I thought you were going to kill me."

"Noo... Kier. I would never," Dev whispered and kissed his cheek.

"We have to watch out," Yello said. Boosfer nodded.

"He is unhealthy, and he is strong," Boosfer said.

Kier didn't notice if they kept talking. Something in him clicked. Boosfer is calling me, of all people, strong, Kier thought. I am strong. Why would everyone else fear me then?

I held Boosfer down. I've pinned Dev down too. I could've killed them.

No... I am weak. I've always been weak. That's just how it is. That's what my owners taught me. I could and would never accomplish something.