Chapter 4

Hi!

How are ya doing? :]

Warning!: swearing, angst, violence, abuse, lack of consent, kink, mental sickness,

Enjoy!

Kier expected Boosfer to jump right at him but when there wasn't anything Kier turned to see Boosfer gulp. Boosfer stayed on the ground.

"Hell no," Boosfer whispered. What!? Kier thought. "You are too fucking scary."

"I am scary?" Kier let out confused but then smirked. Boosfer was the one who would win a fight between them. Boosfer had no reason to worry...

But I could use that fear.

"Why am I scary, Boosfer?" Kier asked and fully turned around to face him.

Kier chuckled seeing Boosfer on the ground. His pants were slightly over his pelvis and his member hanging out to the side.

Kier couldn't stop himself when he stepped closer and leaned over the slightly panting man.

But as much as Kier wanted to be pinned down as much did he want to be the one pinning the other down.

He loved to dominate. All of him loved it. But something deep in his mind... it was almost like a wound... wanted him to surrender.

Kier has been hurt before. Many times. And not in a healthy way. Not in a way that could easily be healed... if it ever could.

Kier wanted to dominate because of their actions in the past. He wanted to feel powerful. He needed it. Longed for it. Desperate for it. It made him feel worthy.

"You killed Baablu, Kier," Boosfer said and crawled slightly back only to be stopped. "You are a very scary man. Mostly the way you act. You either don't seem to care that you killed Baablu, or you enjoyed it."

"Hm-hm-hm," Kier chuckled. "I do care, Boosfer. I enjoyed it very much."

"You are sick," Boosfer mumbled.

"And even though that's correct you don't seem to be too scared to run away from me," Kier said and trapped Boosfer completely under him. "Boosfer, I am very ill. Sometimes, Boosfer, it's so bad that I'm scaring myself."

"Tell me what's going on in there," Boosfer let out and tapped Kier's temple lightly with a finger.

"You don't want to know, Boosfer," Kier said. There was a long moment of silence. Boosfer wanted to know, Kier could feel it. "Baablu... He...-"

"Kier, he has been dead for almost a week-" Something in Kier's eyes made Boosfer pause. Something dark. "W-where is he?" Boosfer asked and hoped Baablu was still alive. That he was being tortured but something in Kier's eyes told him that it wasn't the case.

"In my house... pinned up like a scarecrow," Kier said. "He is a very stunning trophy. But I have to keep him trapped in a glass container. I'm quite sure he stinks. Even the plants and animals I've given him have died."

"Kier, I don't think we should-"

"Shut up," Kier growled as Boosfer sat up and tried to get away. "I want you in me."

"Get off me-"

"Shut up or I'll kill you," Kier said without thinking.

"First you want me then you say no and now you want me again and if I say no, you'll kill me!?" Boosfer said and struggled to keep Kier at a distance. He ended up having to kick Kier. "You are confusing!"