Chapter 2

Hello again :] It's good to see ya again

Remember I have other stories like this to check out :>

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, abuse, kink, mental sickness,

Enjoy!

Kier hadn't been here in a long time and couldn't help but stare. Dev's house was huge. It was beautiful. Dev had done so much since the last time he was here.

Dev got off the horse before Kier did and Kier felt himself panic when Dev grabbed him and lifted him from the horse.

I'm not a child! Kier thought. He wanted to say something but didn't get that far before he was pushed against the small house the horse stayed at.

"Not here," Kier hissed. "Control yourself."

When Dev grabbed him by the hand to lead him, Kier yanked his hand out of Dev's grip.

"I can walk on my own, thank you," Kier said with a scowl.

"Hurry-"

"I do not need to be in a hurry," Kier said and slapped Dev's hand away when he tried to hold onto Kier again.

Kier was led inside Dev's house. It was big and with a lot of empty rooms. Perfect if he ever had guests or met a nice girl and had children.

He would never get that far, Kier thought. He would be dead before that happens... And I would be ruling the world.

"Here it is," Dev said and opened the door to his bedroom.

Kier smiled at the size of the bed. Kier only had one little bed, but Dev had a huge bed. Lots of space. Almost too much.

Kier walked in and the room went dark when Dev closed the door. There were no windows. They were left in complete darkness.

"Don't touch me until I've given you permission," Kier warned when Dev's hands grabbed his shoulders softly from behind.

Dev immediately let him go.

"Undress yourself," Kier commanded, and Dev undressed. Kier waited till Dev was done before saying: "Undress me."

Kier smirked when he heard Dev's breath get caught in his throat.

Dev really wanted this.

"Naughty boy~" Kier teased when Dev's hands were all around him, undressing him.

Kier was about to command Dev to get into the bed when they were undressed but was stopped when two hands cupped his face.

Kier's face was lifted, and he felt Dev lean down. Their lips met and both tilted their heads to go deeper.

"Get in the bed," Kier ordered when they leaned back to catch their breath.

"I'm obviously going to be the top," Dev said. "I'm the tallest and strongest-"

"Keep dreaming," Kier said and pushed him in the direction of the bed.

Dev fell onto the bed when Kier had done enough pushing. Dev looked shyly up to find Kier's eyes in the dark.

"Finally, you are here," Dev whispered and reached out. "I've waited years."

"You must be ready if you've waited years-"

"I-I'm not... actually," Dev whimpered. "I don't have any lube."

"Oh, this will be fun then," Kier said and crawled on top of Dev.