~ After many years longing ~

~♤~

It was the city which connect Europe to Asia, Istanbul. It can able to give us so much love stories and these memories will be unforgettable for us. In the screen sometimes, but I can say very often, seem every people live in glad meanwhile and in the end of the story. However, it's just seems or it can be a realistic state?

In the middle of the huge city there was a significant, white storey house. It has a calm surroundings, there was a deep swimming pool in front of the house and there were some sculptures in the garden. This house is connected to the Yenersoy family. Living there for many years, they seemed like a sample family, every people want to live like them. Happy, peace, glad, safety and love. The basic needs what a people can wish in this life.

It was morning, the sun just get up but Güzide Yenersoy, the influental judge of family  in Istanbul, already got up, because there was an important negotiation which isn't clear to her and wanted to deal with it.

She has a husband, Tarik Yenersoy and they have two children. A boy whose name is Ozan and a daughter, Oylum. They are already adults and can control their own life. The parents were also satisfied and proud to them, that they are able to keep their own life in their hands.
Güzide went out of their room, her husband slept yet and didn't want to disturb him with her deal, so she went down to the living room and took her glasses and started to read the papers. Suddenly she heard footsteps which pulled out of her thoughts. Her son descends from upstairs and went to her with curiousity.
Oz: Mom, you got up so early, what are you doing? -he stood behind her and kissed her cheek.

G: Firstly, good morning, my son. - said to Ozan and kissed him back.

Oz: Good morning.

G: I have a negotiation today and this deal isn't clear to me, it's deal about a little boy and the father want to take away of his mother, but the claimant not the father but his mother, so the grandmother. I have to investigate it what is in the background. And you, where are you going such an early time?

She thought that everything is in order in her family, but it wasn't true, her son hide from her his money business and now, he also lied to him.

Oz: I have to go to a business meeting.

G: Okay son, I hope everything is fine in your company.

Oz: Of course, the state of the company won't be better state than now.

G: I know that you can't cause any disappointment.

Güzide stood up and give him a bid farewell hug which was recieved back from her son too.

Ozan went away while Güzide looked after him with a satisfied smile and continued to deep into the paper works.

Meanwhile Zeynep - she is also member of the family, but not with blood, but she is the one who does the houseworks - already set the table and ready with all food for the breakfast.
Z: Hakime hanim, good morning.

Güzide was immersed in the papers but Zeynep's voice pulled her out of it.

G: Ohh..okay my girl, I call Oylum and Tarik down.

She was about to go upstairs when her husband came opposite with her and bumped into each other.

T: a..ah Güzide, why are hurry, darling? Good morning!

G: Good morning! Sorry Tarik, I'm a little crazy today. The breakfast is ready, go down dear, I go to call Oylum too.

T: Okay.

Tarik looked back to her and suspected that something is wrong, because her behaviour was so weird and unuseful.

She goes to Oylum's door and knocked in.