~He is my husband for 35 years.~

~♤~

Güzide's foot rooted in the ground. Don't have any word, any sentence which would be able to uttered in that moment, just look this astonished picture that was depicted in front of her. Tarik, who still hugged Yeşim, meanwhile he was in a shocked state and only looked at the woman, who was next to him until 35 years, in health and sickness, in good and bad days, but in this moment the air was frozen for them.

T: Güzide...-muttered with quiet voice, wanted to avoid her eyes where he saw how painful and incomprehensible was this moment for her.

Güzide stood up, she felt that not enough air, what she heard few minutes ago, was able to hamstring her. The fury and anguish mixed in her heart, the feeling of the deception torn out her heart and broke into small pieces. Seeing, how an unknown woman merged into the arms of her husband completely devastated her.

Yeşim calmed down, after she knew that her daughter's father was next to her and after the tight hug turned to Güzide.

Y: Murat, she is Burcu's judge, who help us to find the children, Güzide...- she wanted to introduce her to Murat, when forgot her name.

Güzide gained her remained strength and went closer to them with full of thoughts and anguish, but she didn't give her prestige such an easy way, didn't allow her husband, to see the broken woman, who will be destroyed in front of him. By confident steps, stopped next to the husband and with confidence said her name.

G: Güzide Yenersoy, Yeşim hanim. -looked deeply in the woman's eyes with concerned look and said it with severe tone.

Y: Like Murat's name? - Yeşim looked at her with confused face and asked her with surprising, not even suspected that it's not just by accident.

G: Yes, like this man's name, because -paused few seconds while looked back at Tarik to saw his reaction. -because he is my husband for 35 years!

After this sentence, a huge silence sat into the room. Burcu was the only witness of this event and with a huge shock just took her hands to her mouth. Tarik was aware of his sin and knew how he destroyed his own life in this moment, seeing the fire in Güzide's eyes frightened him, never seeing this before. Yeşim didn't aware of the fact what she heard in these moments, looked at Güzide, after Murat and waited the explanation which wasn't given by Murat. After a few minutes, Güzide talked again, with a really difficulty in her soul. However, as it was possible, wanted to ignore it.

G: Anyways, our family knew him as Tarik Yenersoy. Your daughter has two siblings, a son and daughter! - said it with incredibly difficulty but had to restrain her emotions and show herself strong as her husband knew her. But this strength wasn't the same, which always accompanied her life, this was a special and unique, maybe she, herself wasn't aware of it either to able to stand such an anguish situation with such a strength. After turned to husband with a disappointed and already a little teary eyes. - Tarik..-paused a little and smiled in agony- what a fate, isn't it? Congratulation, to your wedding anniversary day! - looked at him with flame in her emerald eyes, she was in the boundaries of hatred and anguish. With a last movements, looked at Tarik and Yeşim. - The police will come and the children will be there soon. -said it to Burcu and went away.

After her leave-taking, an unbearable silence settled in the house.

Leaving the house, she wanted to get rid off this place as soon as possible. Her steps were very fast, didn't aware of where her way was kept, just went straight in the streets. This fact, what she turned out now, completely worn out her, the words, what the woman said to Tarik, the memories which stucked in her head just mixed inside her thoughts. She completely immersed in her thoughts and was unnoticed to her, that she was in a main street and a car approached her with a high speed. The driver braked at the last moment with difficulty to not hit her. Just few centimetres separated her from the car.

The driver got out of the car with a worried state and approached her. -Madam, what are you doing in the middle of the road? Are you okay? - asked the man with attention and worriedly.
G: Öhm..I'm so sorry -she was pulled out of her thoughts with the sound of the brake. Without looking at the man, wanted to go away, but the man stopped her. -Wait please, my name is Oltan Karşifoğlu. Are you sure that you are okay? -meanwhile streched his hand towards her.
G: I'm sorry again, I'm fine, yes. - shoke his hand, her thoughts were still far away as she forgot to say her name too.
O: Are you really feel good? -asked again as see her confused and distressed face. - if you want I can bring you, where you want to go.
G: Oh, no no.. it's not necessary. Thank you for your attention, I have to go now. - refused his order with a hand gesture. Oltan looked after her with curious face as she went away with hastily but graceful steps.

After a few minutes later she was able to gain enough strength to go home, where the memories already bombed her again, the happiest days, which was spent next to her beloved man. But this ,,beloved man" killed out her feelings towards him now. With slowly steps went inside the house, silence reigned in it, closed the door and with exhausted steps went to the living room and sat down to the sofa and burried her tired face in her hands.

G: How was I able to believe this man for these years, Allah? -tears appeared in her emerald eyes. The ring in her finger catched her attention and took off it slowly and put it to the table and with her all of her strength and anger went upstairs to their room. Collected her husband's clothes in a suitcase. -What you did with your family, aren't aware Tarik, hm..Off, Güzide, how did you follow such a huge mistake?!-questioned and said it to herself with full of anxious way. Finished the packing, pulled down the suitcase to the door when Sezai approached her house's door.

Güzide opened the door to him and looked at him with curious face.

G: Sezai?

S: Güzide.. I called you many times, but you didn't answer. Because of it, I decided to come here.

G: Come in..-showed him with a hand gesture, it was unwaited for her. It was the moment when wanted to be a little alone. But Sezai was an essential, she knew that he always stand next to her in her bad days and also if she has any problem. However, now she didn't want to share what experienced few minutes ago.

Güzide led him to the living room where they sat down.

G: What's up Sezai? Something happened?- looked at him with curiousity.

S: I wanted to ask the same. The man who brought the DNA test's information waited for you, but didn't come, so I asked him to give it to me. -took out a paper from his bag. -something happened, Güzide?

G: She just looked at the paper firstly. - Off, I completely forgot about it. I had to go away, because of an urgent deal. -looking at the paper while took up her glasses.

S: Probably, you don't have daughter, but a son. -showed the paper to her.

Güzide looked at him with confused look and after read the letter. - Three children were born in the hospital, where I gave birth to Oylum. - she looked at the paper throughly and after took off her glasses and turned to Sezai. - So it means.. I have to ask them to make a DNA test and between these people, one of them is my son.
She immersed in her thoughts, these hours give her incredibly and shocking information. While Sezai looked at her and sat next to her.

S: Güzide - paused gently took her hand when a huge bang interrupted them.

~

Dear readers!

I hope you are doing well, I brought the new part. I hope you can enjoy it!

•What do you think what will happen in Güzide's house?
•Do you want to read more #Sezgüz scene? •What do you think what will be the role of Oltan in Güzide's life?

Good reading to everyone!

~♤~