~Sezai, you'll be my lawyer!~

~♤~

Güzide's room:

She lied in the bed and wanted to relax a little, but the thoughts what flashed through in her head didn't leave her. Tossed and turned, finally turned to the nightstand and took the delicate paper, where the poem was. Opened it, took up her glasses and started to read again without interrupt by anyone.

,,Yeşil pencereden bir gül at bana,
Işıklarla dolsun kalbimin içi.
Geldim işte mevsim gibi kapına
Gözlerinde bulut saçlarımda çiğ.

Açılan bir gülsün sen yaprak yaprak
Ben aşkımla bahar getirdim sana;
Tozlu yollarımdan geçtiğim uzak
İklimden şarkılar getirdim sana. "

When she finished the read, put the paper to her heart. Closed her eyes when took her glasses, lied back and after few minutes the mixing thoughts and pain of the headache lulled her to sleep.

In the morning:

Güzide woke up earlier than she used to, finished every morning procedures and after dressed up and went away without waking up anyone to say it.

She got into her car and drove towards Sezai's house. She remembered how he afraid of losing her trust and wanted to explaij why he did. She had to admitted herself, he wasn't guilty for anything, just a witness and victim for the events. On the other hand, her heart wouldn't have allowed it to her to be in fury with him.

G: She stopped the car when arrived his house and took her bag while got out. With slowly but considered steps approached the door and knocked in.

Sezai went to the door with curiously, he didn't wait anyone and just less people know, where he live in Istanbul.

S: Güzide? -his face brightened up when saw her. It was unexpected for him too, but the glad was huge inside him. - please, come in! -showed her with his hand.

She went inside while Sezai accompained her. They settled down in the couch.

G: I'm sorry to disturb you such an early time, if I woke you up, sorry..

S: No, no I couldn't sleep.. - looked at her with curiosity.

G: I didn't want to blame you like that, the anxiety reigned over me. But, my trust towards you didn't reduce. I see your point, it won't be the best, if you would have been the one, who said it to me. How and what happened, we can't change. But, I didn't come here, because of it, I want to ask you something important.- said it with confident voice and looked at him with seriously.

S: Güzide, I didn't want to hurt you, you know, I can't do this ever, but my heart couldn't allow me to say it. My conscience torments me, but I wasn't able to tell it to you. Forgive me, Güzide. - said it with lowering his head, it also expressed the regret what he felt because of it.

G: Sezai, I understand you, please don't talk about it, it happened, maybe I also did the same if you would have been in this state. So, I came to you, because I want to ask you something. - said it with serious tone.

S: You can rely on me, count to me, you know Güzide. What can I help you? -asked her with curiously.

G: I want to ask you, to be my lawyer through the divorce proceedings. - said it with exciting and paused a little but after continue. - but if you don't want to undertake it I also understand because of the past, but I choose you, because you are one of the lawyer, who I trust blindly.

S: It's not question, Güzide! Of course, I will represent you. -she sat next to her closer and took her hands. -Güzide, I was the witness what you went through in these days, how many troubles reached your path, from now on, I won't allow to live through these terrible days again. Your son, your brother stand next to you, but beside them, you have to know that I also stand to you, don't be afraid to turn to me with any question. Okay, Güzide? -explained her with a convincing voice and signed the happiness with a huge smile on his face.