~You scared us! ~

~♤~

T: Oh Allah, how can it happen, that my daughter and my wife are in the same hospital? What can I do now? 

Meanwhile the doctor came out of the ward, where Güzide was. Sezai and Nazan, appeared next to him immediately.

S: Doctor, what happened with her? - said it with worried voice, just like Nazan.

N: Is she fine? How is she?

D: We examined her and took some tests. She has to avoid the stress, her blood pressure fluctuates, it seems, it caused the fainting. I prescribe her a medicine.

Sezai and Nazan hugged each other with relieved state.

N: Doctor, can we see her?

D: Yes, of course.

Nazan wanted to step inside the ward, but stopped when saw that Sezai just stood in his own place.

N: Sezai, do you not want to come in? -asked him with curiously.

S: Of course I want, but if Tarik will come and see me next to her, I would cause her more problem. I don't want her to be anxious again, mainly because of it.

Nazan stepped to her and had a plan.

N: Okay, I understand you, then you go firstly into the ward and if Tarik come I will hold him up a little. Okay?

S: Nazan, I would be really grateful to you because of it. - said it with grateful smile and went inside the ward.

When he stepped in, saw Güzide awake and she was about to took down the drip which was in her hand but when she saw Sezai stopped with it.

S: Güzide? - didn't took down his eyes from her while went closer and sat next to her.
G: Sezai? - she was surprised, couldn't imagine how could he be there.

Sezai looked at her, deeply in her eyes, just like Güzide. There is some confusion in Güzide's eyes because she didn't understand Sezai's action and appearance. On the other side, Sezai was aware of everything and just wanted to hug her tightly and feel, she is next to him.

S: Güzide, how are you? You frightened us so much. - he couldn't turn his gaze away from her, however her eyes was tired, her face was pale but he saw the same Güzide, who he met years ago and in the negotiation.

Güzide was confused to see him there, she remembered, she was with Nazan when she felt unwell, but didn't understand why Sezai here and how.

G: Sezai, why are you here? How did you turn it out that I'm here?

S: It's just turn out accidently that I'm heard, it's not essential. But, Güzide..I'm worrying about you.. - he hold a little break and wanted to continue but Güzide interrupted him.

G: Sezai, you know that from the tests turned out Oylum isn't Tarik daughter, but in the new test's result she wasn't mine daughter either. Before I learnt it, Selin, her friend appeared in front of me after the funeral and said to me ,,your daughter was fired out of the school in Netherlands, you lived in a lie." Moreover, when I turned out that Tarik also knew about it my heart sank. - said without a pause, the torment and anguish broke out of her. Why did I deserve it from this life, Sezai? - said this last sentence with tears in her eyes from this tiredness.

Sezai saw everything far away, but didn't hear amything from the talking. He didn't know what can he say after these events to her, nothing help in this ruthless situation, every word, every feeling, every touch would be in vain. He was tortured why couldn't do anything against this suffer of his beloved woman. How could he subside her pain, didn't know, just could give her words and touches to relieve her pain a little.