~ Peaceful night ~

~♤~

Sezai was about to go away when Ozan and Ümit just stepped into the house.

Ozan, who just saw this man firstly, didn't know who is he.

Ü: Sezai amca, good evening!

S: Good evening!

Sezai and Ümit shaked each other's hand.
O: Oh, so you are the Sezai Okuyan, whose my father talked about. Why did you come nback after many years? -said it with full of angriness and turned his voice into shouting.
Ümit who stood next to him and know that Ozan was a hot-tempered boy, started to calm him down.

Ü: Shh, Ozan, don't shout!

Zeynep also wanted to prevent their shouting as pay attention to Güzide's state.

Z: Shh Ozan don't shout, your mot.. -she was interrupted by Ozan.

O: You came back and suddenly you just appeared in our life! My sister died and suddenly it turned out that probably you are her father?! What a drama in this family?!

S: Ozan, son, I don't know what Tarik said to you, but it's not true. -with a calm and convinced voice.

Güzide's sleeping state wasn't so deep and she wake up easily for these shouts.

She sat up slowly in the bed and wanted to convince herself that she heard it just in her dreams. But unfortunately, it was the reality and when she heard again Ozan's angry shouts got up from the bed.

G: Off, for God's sake what is it?

She got out of the bed and with quick movement picked up her robe and went down.

Meanwhile Ozan's angriness just raised up when Sezai wanted to give him an explanation. He started to grab Sezai's collar, he completely turned out of himself.

O: Go away already! - said it with full of scream.

Then Güzide with rushed steps came down from the stairs and when she saw this state of the two man hurried to separate them.

G: Ozan! Ozan! What are you doing? -she said it with frightened while stand between her son and Sezai.

Ozan restrained himself a little when saw his mother, while Sezai just turned to Güzide. He was glad to see her better than in the hospital. But he didn't want to cause her more problem to come here, he didn't know in advance that it will happen.

S: Güzide, I'm sorry, I know that..

Güzide who looked at Ozan with questioning and anxious look, now turned to Sezai.

G: Sezai, don't ask forgiveness. It wasn't your fault -looked back Ozan again with angriness. Ümit, bring Ozan to his room, he drank so much!

Ümit just nodded and took Ozan's arm to lead him to his room, he wasn't quite himself.

After they left, Güzide turned to Sezai.

G: Sezai, I'm really sorry what happened, but these events are so unforgetable and Ozan, he completely destroyed since the accident.

S: Don't say it, of course I understand him. Güzide, how are you?

Sezai looked at her, deeply in her eyes. He wanted to support her as possible as. She lowered her head for his question as he see it, stepped to her with one step and with gently movement touched her arm.

S: Güzide, I know it's heavy to bear this pain, mainly for a mother. Look Güzide, I want to help you everything what I can. I want to be by your side. I know what turned out in the hospital.