~We are still a family! ~

~♤~

Güzide stayed with the poem in her hand for few minutes. Finally, she opened up the letter and started to read it...

Yeşil pencerenden bir gül at bana,
Işıklarla dolsun kalbimin içi.
Geldim işte mevsim gibi kapına
Gözlerimde bulut, saçlarimda çiğ.

While reading it, every word give her strength, the meaning of his words echoed in her ears and hearts, said every word with significant emphasize. Wanted to got ride of her tears, but the pain and this poem with full of love and longing mixed her feelings more and more. She wanted to continue the reading when the opening door interrupted her.

Z: Hakime hanim, I'm here! Everything is ready in the kitchen. -said it with full of exciting and joy.

Güzide looked at her and wiped off her tears fastly, but she knew it won't be enough, because Zeynep will realise her state.

She went into the living room where Güzide sat, meanwhile she hide the loving poem into her pocket and looked at Zeynep with a slight smile.

G: There will be no celebration here, Zeynep. Please, call the guests and tell them that it will be resign. - meanwhile stood up and wanted to go upstairs, but Zeynep stopped her.

Z: Hakime hanim, what happened? Why did you cry? -asked her worriedly.

G: Please Zeynep, now let me to go upstairs, I'm really tired.. -avoid her look and went towards the stairs without waiting Zeynep's answer.

Zeynep was left alone in a worried state, firstly she didn't know what to do, but she decided to call Ozan.

O: Zeno? Is something happened, I'm on my way to home.

Z:Please hurry Ozan! Hakime hanim isn't feeling well!-he felt the worry and desperate in her voice.

O: What happened with my mother, Zeno?! -he was also concerning and waited impatiently her answer.

Z: She didn't tell me anything, but she cried and her face was really pale, Ozan please come home quickly. I'm really worrying.

O: Okay, okay Zeno. I'm in hurry. Until then, don't leave her alone, please! 

She went upstairs and closed the door after herself. The tension just raised continuously, how to say everything to her family. The situation what her husband caused to her, after the tragedy event was an another burden on her. She immersed in her thoughts, when suddenly the a knock pulled her out.

Z: Hakime hanim, are you okay? -attentively waited her answer.

Güzide went to the door and opened it, she exactly know how this girl worried about her and because of it opened the door. She didn't want to leave her in doubts.

G: I'm okay Zeynep, don't worry. -smiled slightly at her, wanted to distribute her doubts completely.

Z: Do you want to cook something to you? Ozan also come home soon! I think..

G: No, my caring daughter. I don't want anything, if Ozan wants to eat something, you can cook to him. I go down and drink a pill. My head... offf.. hurts so much. -she started to go downstairs when Ozan stepped inside the house with a rush.

O: Mom?! -looked at her head to toe and after with relieving hugged her tightly. - Are you okay? Did you not prepare to the night? Where is my dad?

Güzide sighned with tension and wanted to talk but then Ümit's arriving interrupted her.

Ümit looked at Güzide, Ozan and after Zeynep, he was confused why everyone stood in front of the door, but then Güzide immediately continue.

G: Children, if everyone is here, then come in the living room and sit down. I will share you everything and I tell it in advance, that I want you to respect my decision. Secondly, I want to ask you, mainly Ozan and Ümit, be calm! Okay?