𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Red Nemesis

By s0phxxox

For the girls and the gays: I love you.

Ashton Thornton has always been in the shadows of his best friend Dante Alejandro since he was young. He's always been fascinated with cars, one day he had the opportunity to become a race car driver, so he took it. It became a massive scandal as he was a prince, no one thought he would make it, and no one believed he would become the racer he was. To keep him hidden from the paparazzi he calls himself "Rogue Thunder" when he is racing, he wins every competition, no one has ever beat him, and no one will beat him.

On the other hand, Theodora Elizabeth Althan is a girl who does all the bake sales, and charity events as well as throws the best parties. Theodora was a confident girl, she was friends with everyone, and she made the whole room smile when she walked into the room. Theodora lost both her mother and father at a young age, so she was taken care of by her grandmother who was Queen Eleanor. Her Parties were the best things that happened during the school year, welcome parties, Christmas parties, Halloween parties, birthday parties: you name it, she did it.

It was Theodora's 18th birthday, a very important event for a girl. Everyone was partying, drinking, and having the time of their lives. Until a blonde walks into the party, and it clicks, it feels like the earth shatters beneath their feet. It was like the invisible string had finally connected.

Spotify Playlist:

Art Deco - Lana Del Ray

Sex on Fire - Kings on Leons

Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

Snap Out Of It - Arctic Monkeys

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

Last time (acoustic) - Becky Hill

Hometown Glory - Adele

Stay - Rihanna, Mikky Ekko

Kiss You - One Direction

Friends - Chase Atlantic

Never Be Like You - Flume, Kai

Troublemaker - Olly Murs, Flo Rida

Motion Sickness - Phoebe Bridgers

Use Somebody - Kings of Leons

Party In The U.S.A - Miley Cyrus

I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift

18 - One Direction

Night Changes - One Direction

Unconditionally - Katy Perry