𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 - 𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖈𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘

Theodora Elizabeth Althan POV:

I am setting up for the bake sale with some staff who are also helping out. I love doing charity work, it is amazing helping others. It feels like a reward, getting to do stuff you love while also helping others.

I set my bake sale up outside of the fountain. I got permission from the principal. She's always supported me doing this stuff, It helps with the school as well like publicity.

The fountain is gorgeous. It has swan statues in the water, with flowers and vines that twist and dance around the fountain. The water is like crystal, It doesn't even look real, it looks like a hologram.

Once I finish setting up the bake sale, I send out an Instagram and Twitter post letting people know it's open, and people from all different years start flooding the stand, it's amazing to know so many people want to help as well as they enjoy my baking.I make everything from Banana bread to cupcakes.

My Banana bread is the most popular, but cake pops are the second most popular.

I look up as Im hand out some of my baked goods, and I see those stone-blue eyes. But they weren't looking at me. They were looking at her. This beautiful girl, had blonde hair, dimples, and a smile that could fill the room.

My pretty boy is with another girl. My heart feels like it's just shattered into a billion pieces. I am not even with him, and I feel betrayed. I just look back to my customers and I'm handing stuff out, I just want to cry. Why do I feel this way? It's not like I'm dating Ashton or anything. How pathetic is that? I'm upset about a guy I've barely even spoken to.

I look up and there he is, his perfect silhouette, the tattoos on his arms showing as well as on his hands, his gorgeous stone blue eyes staring at me, "Hi Princess." he says, smiling. I look at him, his eyes softening into a beautiful ocean.

"Hi Pretty Boy," I smile, trying to hide the jealousy I feel after seeing him and that girl together, "What can I get you?" He looks at all the baked goods and smiles.

"Can I get four Cupcakes, two vanilla and two chocolate?" I nod, as I put the four cupcakes into a box.

"That will be five dollars," I say, smiling.

He nods and hands me a hundred-dollar bill, "Here you go, keep the change princess"

I look at him, "Ashton, I can't take that, it's too much."

He shakes his head, "Theodora, love, take it, you deserve it. You do all the baking yourself, you deserve some extra cash. It's for charity anyways." I sigh, handing him the cupcakes as well as two bars of chocolate and two cake pops.

Hearing him say my name makes me fall in love even harder. I don't even know the man. "Thank you, pretty boy." I smile. He nods and walks away back over to the girl and Dante. Ashton doesn't like her, I figure that as I see him look at me and smile.

Fuck I'm staring.

He takes his phone out of his pocket and messages me, "Are you jealous princess?"

I look at my phone and reply, "Why would I be jealous?"

His smirk appears on his perfectly sculpted face, "Oh Theodora love, I saw you staring with those eyes when I was talking to Rylee alone.

Don't be jealous princess. I only want you." I look at that message, I can feel my cheeks slowly go hot. Oh my fucking god, I feel like I'm going to faint and I'm not even with the man.

It's crazy, I am so obsessed with a man I barely even know.

I continue to hand out the baked goods, but all I can remember playing in my head is "I only want you", he's only playing with me, I have only known him for a week.

His smile makes me fall more deeply in love with him. How pathetic is that? Im in love with a guy I've only known for a week. But his soft lips against mine, his rough hands around my waist.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Theodora Elizabeth Althans POV:

It has been a couple of hours since I started the bake sale, im sorting stuff out but im struggling. Callie helped me set up, but now im by myself trying to sort stuff out. I trip on a stupid box and land on the grass, I sigh in defeat.

Until I hear a deep chuckle, I look up and its Ashton, "You alright Princess, do you need some help?" he picks me up and stands me back on my feet, I just nod starting to sort stuff out again, as im trying not to die from embarrassment.

"Silent treatment huh?" he says as he chuckles again, starting to help me clean up, "Those cupcakes were amazing, do you make them all yourself?"

look at him, "Yeah I do, I make everything myself." I reply, still trying to sort stuff out, "I have some leftover cupcakes if you want them." I put two cupcakes in a box and gave them to him.

"Awh Thank you, princess," he looks at me in awe and smiles. He picks up the fold-up table, and I pick some boxes up, "We going to your dorm?" I nod, as I start walking towards the dorm campus. "So, how are you Teddy?" he says, looking at me with a grin on his face.

"Don't call me Teddy, lover boy." I glare at him as he starts laughing.

"Awh is Teddy getting angry?" He replies, laughing his head off. I just shake my head. I stop in front of my door.

"Ate you angry Teddy?" I look at him and kiss him. He looks at me, shocked.

"I'm hoping that shut you up," I say as he looks at me shocked.

As I put the boxes down on the floor, as I opened my door, and walked in putting the boxes on the floor, Ashton was just in his own world staring at me, still shocked. Then I realised what I had just done, oh my god.

Are you joking with me? What did I just do? I gently take the table off him, giving him his cupcakes, walking into my dorm and shutting it. Completely forgetting to thank him, I put the table down and sat down against the door.

I just kissed Ashton Thornton. 

Authors Note:

Hi guys, I hope you are enjoying it because I am enjoying writing it.   

Please let me know if I should bring Dante and Rylee back as you can see I brought them back as a little cameo for this story. 

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter!!

Social Media:

╰┈➤Instagram: s0phxxox

╰┈➤ Tiktok: s0phxxox + heartsfrom.soph 

╰┈➤ Pinterest: s0phxxox