𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 - 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊.

TW: mention of Child @bu$e, $H

Theodora Elizabeth POV:

It's the big day, my eighteenth birthday. I'm throwing a huge party, I've invited everyone. I'm decorating everything in silver, Callie, Paris, and Paris' friend Lorelai are helping me. I'm going to wear the most beautiful dress ever and it's going to be my day. I walk over to Callie, "Do we have everything? All the food, the balloons?" 

"Yes we have Theodora, stop panicking - we have everything we need." She says as she looks at me. "So you invited everyone on campus?"

"Yeah, why not!" I look over at her as I continue to put up decorations. "More fun!" I laugh as I walk over to the oven, opening it to see if my heart shaped cookies are done. Everything is perfect, the balloons are silver and forest green, the 18th birthday balloons are perfectly placed in the room, I hid all my valuables in Callies dorm I learned to never leave your valuable when you host a party, I learned that the hard way.  All the food is prepared and is in the kitchen, All the booze is in the kitchen as well. I think that's it, I look at the clock and I have one hour till the party, I look around one more time to make sure everything is okay, then i realise "oh my god I'm not even ready! I haven't got my hair done, or my makeup and my dress is still at Callies! Oh God!" I run upstairs, "Callie go get my dress pleaseee!"

"Okay Theodora, Stop stressing you have an hour!" She yells up the stairs as she walks out the front door. 

Ashton Thornton POV:

I'm hiding in my garage trying to stay away from my mother. I'm lying on the hood of my fire red sports car. I close my eyes and sigh, Dante is out with his family and I'm here at home with my shitty mother who has a bottle to her lips 24/7, and of course she takes it out on me so I'm hiding it in the garage. Being a prince and a race car driver has its advantages and disadvantages such as when you are racing you don't think about the life around you, the fear of disappointing the family name and the stress of being a prince all in one. I heard there's a party tonight so I might as well go, Dante is away for another couple of days. I get up off the hood of my car, as I hear a loud scream "Ashton Thornton get here now!!" Fuck- nope. I open the garage, quickly getting into the car and speeding off back to the campus.

Dealing with an alcoholic mother isn't the worst of my problems, its the fact I'm her son who is a race car driver, you would think a mother would be supportive of that? Well nope not my mother every chance she got, she would degrade me and make my life a living hell, so I permanently moved into the dorms, it's fun but not when your racing car is at the castle and you have to visit to get the damn thing. Last time she scratched the paint on it because she didn't get her own damn way. Also what mother hits her own kid? Every time she hits and throws stuff I always blame it on my racing, no one has ever speculated it was my mother. Imagine if the public found that out? It would be an outrage, a scandal! I press my foot on the pedal and start speeding down the motorway, sometimes i think what is the fucking point being here? But I always put it to the back of my mind, I can't leave Dante without a brother, i can't leave my father without a son, I can't leave my sister without a younger brother. I just need to put all of that shit to the back of my mind, I need to race, I need to have fun. This is the last year, for fun and enjoyment before I leave my safe space forever. I keep speeding down the motorway as I blast my music, pulling up to the Campus. I find my parking spot as I park it, turning the music off.

I get out of the car, slamming it shut as I walk up to my dorm. As i open it i feel a strong smell of tobacco and its Dante sitting on my fucking couch. "What the fuck dude! I thought you were on that trip?!" I look at him annoyed as I could have come here sooner and not have to deal with my mother. I slam the door shut as I walk over to him, "Ash chill, the flight got cancelled" as he exhales the smoke I get up, opening the window. I could fucking kill him right now. "Dude, you could have called." I picked up my grey cat as I held her close. Dante thought it was a good idea to get me a cat so I wouldn't hurt myself, it worked. I sit next to him as I hold my cat Dusty close. "So you okay? How was your mothers?" He looks at me, putting out his cigarette. "It was fucking shit. I hated every bit of it, she complained and complained. Then she yelled at me that if I didn't move my race car she would sell it, so now my car is out in the parking lot and now when my other car comes back from being repaired I have no where to put it." I lay my head back against the couch as I rub my face. "Ash, keep your race car at my place, I'm sure my family wouldn't mind." He's looking at me, his eyes filled with guilt like it's his fault my life is a train wreck. "You sure man?" He glares at me and hits the back of my head. "Ow! I take that as a yes." I put Dusty down as I rub the back of my head. "Does this mean you are going to that party?" He glares at me again, I get up before he could slap the back of head again. "I take that as a yes! No hitting me on the head again Dante, it's not funny!" He looks at me and starts laughing, I start laughing as well. I'm glad Dante is my friend through everything, I don't know what I would have done without him..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Authors Note:

Hi everyone i hope you like this chapter, it kind of shows more of a private version of Ashton then what you would see in The Tiaras Diamond. Please could you let me know, if there are any triggers I may have missed. 

Thank you for the support, special shout out to the girls that help make this possible:

reezywrites who made the amazing cover

  -l1ttle_red-, Lisette_Mariin , LC_Raine-  for helping me have the confidence to make this book.  

I will probably mention more people throughout the story, but thank you to all my friends who also helped out. 

social medias:

╰┈➤Instagram: s0phxxox

╰┈➤ Tiktok: s0phxxox + heartsfrom.soph