𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 - 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘

Theodora Elizabeth Althans POV:

It's been a week since my party, I can barely remember anything minus this tall man, with gorgeous blond hair. The man is like a drug, I just want more and more of it.

It's the way he held me, the way his lips connected with mine. The way he was a gentleman but so fucking hot always gets me. I can't really remember his name, all I remember is pretty boy. And I remember his warm hand touching my inner thigh.

Maybe it was a mistake? We were both drunk and it was truth or dare. Still, I want to see him again and find out his name. And maybe be his friend.

Me, Callie and Paris are getting ready in my dorm for a race car event, It's like a late birthday present. I've always wanted to see racing, so Callie bought me tickets.

It's the biggest race of the year. And since me, Callie and Paris are princesses we get VIP tickets, meaning we are right in the front.

I really want an autograph from Rogue Thunder. He's so hot but no one has seen his face. He is faceless but you can tell he's hot under the helmet. He posts on his Instagram all the time, I could die looking at it. He isn't even a man, he is a god. Imagine just talking to him, I bet his voice is hot.

Apparently sometimes if he finds a girl attractive he lets them draw a heart on his helmet. So I'm gonna take a marker and I've made a sign with Callies help obviously.

I'm so excited.

I'm wearing a white corset, with black ripped jeans, and a Rogue Thunders race jacket. My ginger hair is in a ponytail with a white satin bow. Paris is helping me pick some shoes out. I think I might wear my converse but she says that I should wear boots.

"Wear the damn boots, Theodora! They'll go better with the outfit!" Paris shoves the boots in my face.

"Okay fine Paris!" I say sitting down and putting on the boots.

Callie yells, "Theodora hurry up! We are going to be late."

I look at her, "Stop acting like you're my mother! You're a year younger than me!" Callie and I continue to bicker as Paris pulls both of us out of the dorm, I quickly grab my handbag, Paris shuts the door and locks it.

Paris lets go of us, "Callie you complain we are running late but you're the one bickering with Theodora!" I cover my mouth as I try not to laugh. Paris and Callie both stare at me.

"Come on let's go!" I ran to Callies car and climbed into the front door seat. Paris and Callie both walk to the car, talking about something. Callie sits in the driver seat. "Guys hurry up!! I need to see my man!"

We are taking Callies car to the place because apparently she's a "reliable driver"; she nearly killed us the last time we were in the car. I put two seat belts on and I still nearly went flying. Me and Paris said no to the idea but I forgot, I don't drive and Paris's car is in the repair shop. So we have to let Callie drive.

Paris and I are both terrified for our life, I would rather have a child drive than Callie. I don't even know how she passed her test at this point.

Callie starts driving, as I look in the camera on my phone and put lipgloss on. "Callie drive slow while I do this, or I'm gonna kill you." I glared at her.

"Okay, okay Jesus- chill out Theodora." She says as she continues driving. As normal, Paris blasts her playlist. And we are both singing our hearts out as Callie rolls her eyes semi-focused on her driving.

I'm so excited right now.

When Callie finally comes to a stop outside the place where the racing is happening, our music stops as the car does and we all get out. There's crowds and crowds of people, it's chaotic. There's bodyguards appearing everywhere for Paris, Callie and I so we can get straight in and into the VIP section.

Luckily, we manage to get into the place without anything happening, minus the fact Callie nearly broke her phone. It was so funny. She tripped and it was hilarious, "You're an right idiot Callie!" I look at her, laughing.

Callie looks at me, "Shut up Theodora! It's not funny!" she yells at me, as we sit down in our seats, Paris is still laughing as she sits down.

"Callie you're so mad for no reason!" she starts wheezing while laughing, so of course I end up laughing again.

"Omg you two, shut up!" Callie covers her face in embarrassment, causing Paris and I to stop laughing.

"Sorry Cal" I say, gently pulling Callie into a hug.

"It's okay Thea" she smiles, "OMG, wait! They are getting into the cars" I quickly get up and look at everyone, and I spot him. Rogue Thunder, he's even hotter in person. He climbs into his fire red car, lightning bolts running across the side of the car. "It's him guys, it's my man!" I look at them, Paris and Callie roll their eyes.

"Thea, he isnt your man- you find him hot. There's a difference. That doesn't mean he's your man" Callie says looking at me.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Theodora Elizabeth Althans POV:

The race has just finished and Rogue Thunder won, the crowd burst into immediate screams and cheers the second his victory was announced .

Now Rogue Thunder is walking around talking to fans, signing autographs and taking photos with them. He comes over to me, Callie and Paris. And I thought I was gonna die.

He lifted up his helmet's shield and as soon a I saw his stone blue eyes, I knew who it was.

It was pretty boy, my pretty boy.

The boy I had kissed at the party, the boy I can't get out of my head. It's like a drug, I want more but it will kill me if I don't stop.

He looks at me and I can tell that he recognises me. eyes turned back into a wave, no longer stone but like water, which was so soft. Like he wanted to say hello again, but couldn't. He passed me a sharpie.

"Go on princess, draw a heart" he says smiling at me. I look at Callie and Paris in total shock as I draw a heart on his helmet with a little T in cursive next to it. "Thanks princess" That nickname, that nickname is like an addiction altogether.

You think because you're an actual princess that you wouldn't want the nickname princess by anyone. But by him?

When he says that nickname. It makes the world shatter and that word could fix all the pieces. 

Authors Note:

hi everyone, sorry this chapter took so long please enjoy :)

social medias:

╰┈➤Instagram: s0phxxox

╰┈➤ Tiktok: s0phxxox + heartsfrom.soph