𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 - 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘

Ashton Thornton POV:

Theodora Elizabeth Althan just kissed me.

I look at the door she just closed in my face and smile. She kissed me. I look down at the cupcakes in my hands as I walk to my dorm. Why did she kiss me? Wait does she love me? Thoughts came rushing through my head like a race car trying to get to the finish line.

I look up, you know what fuck it. I run back to Theodora's dorm, knocking on it.

She opens the door "Yes?" You okay Asht-" I interrupt her pulling her close and kissing her. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

I pull away, looking at her. Theodora looks at me, her body melting into mine, "I love you, wildly, insanely, infinitely." I say, staring at her, "What can I do to make you love me like that too?"

"I love you, Prince Ashton Thornton. You are a beautiful man with a beautiful soul." She says, looking at me, her gorgeous sapphire eyes piercing through me like lasers. She pulls me into her dorm, shutting the door.

I pull her close again, gently burying my face into her soft silky hair, i mumble, "Do you know how people say love at first sight? I've been in love with you since I spoke to you at that party."

She looks at me, smiling, "Love at first sight, it's real, it's our story." She says, smiling. Fuck that smile. I pull her closer, lifting her chin up and kissing her lips softly, gently rubbing her waist, she wraps her arms around my neck again, kissing me back.

I can taste cherry. She seems like a cherry lip gloss girl. I keep kissing, she's getting more desperate like my kiss is keeping her alive.

Kissing her feels like a dream, she gently plays with my hair. This is a dream, I'm living the dream I always wanted.

She breaks the kiss, laying her head on my chest, I hold her close. I don't want this moment to end, if it was for me I would hold her like this forever.

I whisper not thinking she would hear, "Can we stay like this for a bit longer?"

"yes, we can Loverboy." She looks at me, that smile. The smile that takes all my problems away. She's hugging me, gently burying the side of her face into my chest not wanting to hurt me. I hold her close, wrapping my hands around her waist as I gently kiss her head.

My Teddy. My princess. My Theodora.

She's like a drug. I can't resist. I can't fight it any more, I finally have her. I finally have the girls I've been obsessed with for so long.

We've been standing here for 10 minutes trying and I've noticed she's fallen asleep. She looks so peaceful, I smile gently kissing her head again, and I slowly pick her up. She lays her head on my shoulder, her soft breaths hitting my neck.

I walk to her bed, gently laying her on it. I take her white Converse off, gently covering her with the blanket. I sit next to her, gently stroking her hair. I notice a bunny plushie on the bottom of the bed frame, it looks worn out. I gently put it next to her.

She looks so peaceful and relaxed. It's like all her bad thoughts and memories are floating away.

Looking at her, makes me realise how madly in love with her I am. Her freckles all over her nose and cheeks brighten in the sunlight. Her perfect silky soft hair sways when she walks, she's like a doll. She's perfect in every way. I take my jacket off and put it on her.

My black long-sleeved shirt hides my arms, it's freezing in here. It must have been broken at the party. I gently kiss her head, as I get up. I pick her Converse up and put them on the shoe rack at the door. As I walk out I smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Theodora Elizabeth Althans POV:

I open my eyes and look around, what is going on? How am I lying in my bed? I swear I was next to my door. I sit up stretching looking at my clothes. Wait, whose jacket I am wearing?

Looking at the jacket closer, it was his.

Ashton Thornton.

Smelling his cologne from the jacket, makes me feel calm and safe. Thoughts came running through my head, I fell asleep on him. He kissed me. He said he loved me.

His rough but soft voice repeated in my head: "I love you wildly, insanely, infinitely." Fuck, his voice makes my legs weak.

I get up, sit down at my dressing table and fix my hair, getting up and going to my body mirror, I see a Post-it note on my mirror in scribbled cursive writing.

"Every time you look at this, remind yourself you are the most gorgeous girl alive. - A."

I smile, taking a photo of my outfit and send it to Ashton saying, "Thank you for the jacket <3" He responds straight away, "You're welcome princess"

I sit down, and Ashton messages me again, "Meet me at RoseGarden, 7 pm, tonight." I blink, "okay? Why?" I reply, confused. "Surprise, Wear something nice."

I get up, putting my phone on charge. What the fuck is going on? Is this Ashton trying to ask me on a date?

I walk over to my closet, searching in it for the perfect dress until I find this sapphire dress, I grab it and put it on. It hugs my waist perfectly. I look in the mirror, I love this dress I have never worn it before. 

But now I get to wear it to a fancy dinner with the man I've been obsessing over. I search in my closet to see if I can find a pair of heels. There are these perfect ones, with butterflies going up the string they are glittery. I put them on and they are gorgeous. 

Tonight is going to be amazing. 

Authors Note:

Hi guys, we aren't going to talk about how I haven't published a chapter for 2 months. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

Social Media:

╰┈➤Instagram: cvp1ds0ph

╰┈➤ Tiktok: s0phxxox + heartsfrom.soph

╰┈➤ Pinterest: s0phxxox