𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕷𝖎𝖕𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐

Ashton Thornton POV:

The invitation said fancy so tux and dresses blah blah blah. And I don't own any suits, only my school one so now I'm looking in Dante's closet full of them. I'm not sure whether it is navy blue or crimson red. I think Blue because it goes with my eyes. I still can't believe I don't share a dorm with Dante anymore. It's still quite weird. I walk into Dante's bathroom and get changed into the blue suit, I walk out joking around. I do a catwalk and Dante bursts out laughing and he claps his hands, I start laughing. "Ashton stop messing around" I can hear him try not to laugh again and I find it hilarious that he's trying to keep a straight face. "Come on let's go Dante, we are gonna be late- '' I look at him, opening the door. "You can't ever be late to a party" he says walking towards the door as he puts his silver watch around his wrist "Well yeah you can idiot" I laugh. "Okay let's go!"

We both exit the dorm, Theodora's dorm is around the corner from Dante's so that's fine, me and Dante are walking and just talking but everything sounds like a blur, I'm just thinking about what my mother was saying, like who tells there son to go to hell and that they wish they never had him? I just want a normal life. My life has never been normal so it's okay, I've dealt with it. I shake away the thoughts of the day and catch up to Dante who's already far ahead of me. "Whose party even is it?" I look over to Dante. "This girl called Theodora, her grandmother is Queen Eleanor" he says, "You get invited to a party and you don't know who threw it?" he chuckles, as he walks into the party. I walk in after Dante, the music ringing through my ears, disco lights flashing everywhere, I lift my head up and I make eye contact with a gorgeous blue eyed girl. Her eyes were crown jewels piercing through me. Her ocean blue silk dress hugged tightly around her waist. She's a goddess, I would honestly get on my knees right now and worship her.

Theodora Elizabeth Althans POV:

I look across the room, looking at the tall figure in the doorway, his blond hair looks fluffy and soft, he is gorgeous. We made eye contact, his stone blue eyes piercing through me as if he were staring into my soul. I shied away and grabbed a drink to distract myself from the burning gaze across the room.

The party is going great, everyone's is having a good time. The lights are flashing beautiful colours, in the kitchen all the food is set out neatly. Nearly everywhere there are red plastic cups, but its okay everyone is having fun and getting drunk.

Some group of guys brought confetti machines and there's gold and silver confetti floating around. Music was blasting. I sip my drink, I think it's strawberry vodka mixed with something? I'm not even sure. I'm glad everyone stuck to the dress code and wore dresses and suits, it makes the party more fun. Normally, at parties people wear hoodies and sweatpants, that's just boring. Seeing all the girls wear gorgeous dresses in every colour of the rainbow, different fabrics and even different styles. Some are wearing silk, velvet, satin etc. And i have to admit, all the guys wearing their suits are so handsome, most of them are black but there are some red and blue.

I see the tall figure walk towards me, his blue suit showing his muscles. He's cute, I have to admit. I sip my drink. "Hi, princess," He says, leaning against the wall next to us. "Don't call me princess, what do you want?" I say, crossing my arms, staring at him. He chuckles softly, "I just want to get to know you and tell you how gorgeous you look right now, princess~." He smiles, not a smirk, a genuine smile. I walk over to him, gently pulling his tie so his face is close to mine. Our lips are almost connecting. "My name's Theodora, what's your name, pretty boy?" I giggle. "Ashton but lover boy works as well princess." He looks at me, his stone blue eyes looking right at me.

I think the drunkenness has taken over me as I smash my lips into his, as I wrap my hands around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. I gently grip onto his hair. I can taste the vodka on his lips, he must have drank before coming here. That makes it fun. Our lips disconnected as he looked at me, "Are you drunk princess?" he says. "Maybeee~" I gently starts kissing his neck, leaving lipstick marks all over his neck, jaw and collar of his shirt. My mind is racing, I'm never gonna get drunk again but fuck it. He's cute. His hand slithers around my waist, I continue kissing his neck. "Let's get you a drink of water Princess."

He gently takes me towards the kitchen as he goes into the fridge and grabs me a bottle of water, he opens it. He is still holding onto my waist, as he helps me have a sip of water. "Take your time princess." he gently rubs my waist as he sits me in a chair, "why don't we get you something to eat, what would you like princess?" he looks at me as his eyes soften. "Uhm. You." I look at him. Fuck what am I doing, I don't even know who this man is. "Sorry princess, that's not an option at the moment, there is pizza and some other stuff" he sits next to me, "uhm can I have pizza?" He nods as he grabs a paper plate and puts a slice of pizza on as he gives me it, "There you go princess. Have something to eat, then you can dance and party till your heart's content." He looks at me, and eyes are no longer like stone, but like water. He is so handsome, I recognize him from somewhere, maybe the tv? I'm not even sure its probably the drunkenness thinking right now, all my thoughts are all over. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Authors Note:

Hi everyone I hope you like this chapter, but the parties only just getting started. Sorry this chapter took a bit but here it is! 

social medias:

╰┈➤Instagram: s0phxxox

╰┈➤ Tiktok: s0phxxox + heartsfrom.soph