Chapter 4

^^ Current Outfit ^^

** School **

I wake up with an aching arm, I must have slept on it wrong or something. After applying some numbing cream I get dressed.

I asked Lydia to pick me up so I didn't have to listen to Scott recap everything that Derek said to Stiles. Once we get to the school I go with Lyds to her locker.

"So, have any of the boys this year caught your eye Sera?" She asks me as she pops open her locker to check herself out in the mirror.

"Hm, not any of the boys here are up to my standards." I shrug taking a look around. "Jackson used to be." She smugly smiles hinting at our freshman relationship that didn't last long before Lydia got boobs.

"That was before I hit puberty. You got boobs before me and also I think I dodged a bullet." I say smirking at her frowning face.

"He didn't just get with me for my looks." She pouts. "No, but they definitely helped." I give her a kiss on the cheek and make my way to my class.

Stiles and Scott are there talking in hushed whispers. Suddenly Scott yells out, making me jump. "I DON'T KNOW!" He snaps at Stiles.

Our teacher gives him a look and goes back to passing our tests from the last class out. I got an A+ like normal but I see Scotts paper and give him a gentle pat on the shoulder. A big fat D- is written in red on his paper.

"Dude you need to study more." Stiles says once he sees Scott's test. Scott puts his head in his hand, sighing.

"And that was a joke. It's one test. Do you need help studying?"

"I'm studying with Allison at her place after school." Scott tells us. "That's my boy." Stiles says like a proud father with a cheeky grin.

"We're just studying." I shake my head, there's no way they don't end up groping each other. "Uh no you're not-" Scott cuts off Stiles giving him a confused look. "No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity, I'll have you professionally de-balled. Got it?" Stiles threatens. "Stiles that's so gross." He just shrugs.

"Okay, just stop with the questions." Scott says turning to face the front again.

"Done. No more talk of Alphas or Derek. Especially Derek." He shudders. I roll my eyes at his dramatics.

After my classes I head to my locker and put away my books. A few kids remain most already out the door to go home. I see Jack giving him a small wave. Once I'm done with my locker I grab out my bag turning to leave and meet Lydia out front.

"Where's Scott McCall?" I know that voice. I quickly make my way back to Jackson and Derek before he does something stupid.

"Why should I tell you?" I hear Jackson ask cockily. "Because I asked you politely and I only do that once." Derek sounds like he's struggling to breathe. I hide around the corner to listen in.

"Okay, tough guy. How about I help you if you tell me what you're selling him? What is it? Dianabol? HGH?"

"Steroids." Derek says flatly. "No, girl scout cookies. What do you think I'm talking about? And by the way, whatever else you're selling? I'd stop sampling the merchandise. You look wrecked." Jack says. Wrecked? What's wrong with him?

"I'll find him myself." I hear some shuffling. "Hey we're not done-" I hear someone get slammed against the lockers so I come around the corner to stop him before he seriously hurts Jackson.