Chapter 5

^^ Outfit ^^ 

He drops Scott off first and then drives to my house. We sit down the block in his car, silence fills the car. I thought he wanted to talk?

"Derek?" I turn to face him. His hands are gripping the steering wheel tightly, tight enough that his knuckles are turning white.

"Just, let me think." He mumbles. Let him think? I'm kind of freaking out. I felt the same pain as him and threw up black gunk because of him! I need answers. "Well think faster because I want answers as to what the hell is happening to me!" I hissed at him. His eyes meet mine in shock at my outburst.

"We're connected."

"Connected how? Stop being short with me Der and just tell me, please." I begged him.

"It's like soulmates but different. For us, we- we choose each other." I stare at him like he grew a second head. Soulmates? There's no way that's a thing. He clears his throat and unlocks the car. "It's late, you should go inside. We can talk about this more later when I figure out more." He tells me. I slowly nod and get out of the car. He doesn't leave until he sees me go inside.

*****

Stiles and I are in our Dad's patrol car eating dinner with him

Stiles and I are in our Dad's patrol car eating dinner with him. Stiles is up front while I'm in the back.

"Did they forget my curly fries?" Dad asks as Stiles passes him his food.

"You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly ones." Stiles tells him. He hands me some fries, curly ones, while staring our Dad down.

"I am carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have them." If he thinks that will make Stiles cave he's very wrong.

"If you think getting rid of contractions in your sentences makes your argument anymore legitimate, you are wrong." Before Dad could respond to Stiles his radio went off.

"Unit one, do you copy?" Stiles reaches for the radio at the same time as our Dad. He glares at him and smacks his hand away. "Force of habit." Stiles says.

"Unit one, copy." Dad says into the radio.

"Got a report of a possible 187." Stiles and I both snap our heads up to look at him. "A murder?" Stiles' voice is muffled by the curly fries.

** Video Store **

Dad turns to look at us, mostly Stiles. "Stay here." He climbs out and makes his way to the other officers to get more information on what happened.

"No. Way." I hear Stiles mumble to himself. I turn to look and see Jackson. I got out of the car after Stiles to see if he was okay, I can tell Stiles only got out to see if Lydia was here or not.