Chapter 7

** Cute lil picture of the twins 🥰**

I climb into his Camaro but he pauses and grabs something off the windshield of his car. He reads it before crumpling it into a ball and quickly climbs in, speeding out of the parking lot.

"Der what was it?" I softly ask. He breathes out a loud sigh and tosses the paper to me. Unfolding it I glance at him in confusion.

"I don't understand."

"You will." He doesn't speak for the rest of the drive until we park behind the animal clinic.

"Stay here." Appalled, I glared at him. "No."

"Serafine, please." I huff and turn away from him. He sighs as he climbs out of the car and heads inside.

After a few minutes I see Scott rush inside. God I really want to go see what's happening. Another 10 minutes tick by before I can't take it anymore. Unbuckling, I headed inside to make sure everyone was okay.

"Der-bear?" I call out going towards the back, as I walk in I see Scott tending to his unconscious boss.

"Sera, I told you to stay in the car." Derek says clearly annoyed I didn't listen.

"I got bored, what happened?" I ask, looking at Scott.

"Your friend is crazy and attacked Deaton." Scott spits out in anger.

Derek rolls his eyes and asks Scott if he has a plan. A plan for what?

"Just give me an hour." Scott says.

"And then what?"

"Meet me at the school. In the parking lot." He pauses before looking at me. "Oh and take her home." I glare at Scott. Why am I being excluded from everything today?

"What the hell?"

"Please." Scott begs. Whatever his plan is must be dangerous if he's begging. Rolling my eyes I huff and stomp my way outside to wait for Derek.

** Stilinski House **

Derek dropped me off about 2 hours ago. Stiles wasn't home and Dad is still working so I'm left alone in the house watching TV.

My phone rings with the ringtone I set for Derek. A text illuminates the dark living room simply reading help.

I quickly call him, hoping he can speak so I know where to go.

"Sera, help me. Please." He gasps out. I remember Scott mentioning the school, hopefully they're still there. Slightly panicking I slip on some shoes and rush outside to my bike.

"My house." I hear him mumble out as I shut the door. "Okay, okay. I'm on my way just- just don't die please." I say putting my phone away and pedaling as fast as I can to his house in the woods.

Once I get there I practically throw myself off the bike and rush inside to find Derek. I hear a faint cough from the living room and make my way in there.

"Hey, hey. What happened?" I ask falling to my knees next to him. Blood coats his chest as gaping holes draw my attention.

"The Alpha. I ca-can't find... herbs." He struggles to say. I carefully place my hand on his bloody chest, letting out a shaky breath.

"It's okay, you're going to be okay. I can fix this." I mumble mostly to myself.

I focus as hard as I can on the wound. Tears pool in my eyes when it doesn't heal. I look back to Derek who is slowly losing consciousness.