1 | Triplets

Sam and Colby were now mostly known for their ghost hunting videos on YouTube

Sam and Colby were now mostly known for their ghost hunting videos on YouTube. At times Colby would bring his younger sister, Dani, along since she was so interested into it. Like for this trip to Austin Texas to investigate the Driskill Hotel, she was tagging along with him and Sam.

"Dani, you seem very excited for this video." Sam says as they wait for the Sturniolo Triplets to show up.

"Do I?" She smiles a bit since she was excited to see Nick in person.

Her and Nick have been friends online for the past like two years and never have gotten the chance to meet up yet. So for this collab between them and the triples were their first time getting to see each other in person.

"Yes, you do. You excited to be here or you get to meet the triplets?" Sam gives her a look as Colby was busy.

"Sam, seriously?" She laughs.

"I'm playing with you." He gives her a hug.

After a while the Triples show up and everyone handshakes except Dani and Nick giving each other a hug. They all chat for a bit before starting to film.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby." Colby starts.

"Today we have..." Sam starts.

"Me!" Dani hops into frame.

"Yep, my sister." Colby smiles.

"But is it just me?" Dani says with a smile as well tilting her head.

"We have some very special guests today too. You have literally been asking us every single month to collab with theses people. The Sturniolo Triples!" Colby interduces them.

"Are you excited?" Dani asks them so they all agree, " Gonna be a good night."

"I hope to find triple ghost tonight." Chris says making everyone laugh.

"Scared at all or nervous?" Colby asks them, "Or just excited?"

"I'm scared." Chris answers honestly.

"Let's not front. I'm terrified." Nick says for himself.

"It's gonna be fine, Nick." She gives him a reassuring smile.

Dani was the type of person everyone felt safe and comfortable around, even if they knew each other, hardly did, or not at all.

"Better be,"

"I don't even go on rollercoasters. I don't do anything scary." Chris lets the other three know.

"Tonight will be a rollercoaster of emotions." Dani says causing him to laugh with her.

"I wanna do the Estes Method." Nick changes the topic.

"I remember you telling me that." Dani nods her head.

"You two have talked before this?" Matt asks looking at the two.

"We're friends. Benn talking to her for a year or more now. She's like one of my best friends. But this is our first time meeting face to face." Nick explains to his brothers.