3 | A Pro

"You said this is the most haunted room?" Sam asks as they all stand outside the room

"Yeah, I'd say this is the most haunted room." Audrey agrees.

"Cause the most haunted floor is the fifth floor." Colby points out.

"Which is what we're on." Dani sarcastically smiles.

"Love that." Matt tells her so she nods her head with a big grin.

"Most haunted room on the most haunted floor." Colby says all together.

"Hopefully it's not too bad."

"This is where you guys are doing the Estes Method." Colby looks over to the brothers.

"Didn't you guys say you were sleeping here tonight?" Sam plays around with them.

"No," Matt shakes his head.

"If so Dani is my cuddle buddy." Nick makes everyone laugh as he pulls her closer to him.

"I don't wanna stay though." She pouts as they walk into the room and it smelt terrible.

Audrey said it was weird as they all say how bad it smelled, "It smells like your room dude." Sam tells Colby.

"Actually..." Dani laughs as he turns to face them.

"What?"

"It smells like your room dude." Sam laughs.

"Is this room known for smells?" Dani asks looking over at Audrey.

"Weird ones,"

"Well, okay." Sam nods his head.

"Check one." Dani does the same so Matt does the same a her as he sits next to her on the sofa.

"You guys have been in here... And it's never smelt like this?" Colby asks so Audrey and Maddy tell him no.

"We got that unreleased smell." Chris says on the other side of the room happy with his joke.

"They should've kept it unreleased." Dani shakes her head laughing.

"Definitely a smell based on negativity." Nick says before they all leave the room and make their way back down to the lobby to start the investigation.

Once the three say they're ready Colby gives Nick and Matt an EMF reader to where Nick says it feels like a taser so Dani jokes about tasing a ghost. Matt ends up pointing it a Dani next to him so he laughs, "I'm not a ghost, Matt."

"What if?" Colby gives her a look.

"You want her to be?" Sam asks with a smile.

"I don't,"

"Terrible brother if so." Matt points at him.

They go to Driskill's painting pointing the EMF reader at it and gets them, mostly Matt, to light up. If they tried to move it up it would go away but lower it worked, so Matt said it was Samantha tickling his feet.

"Samantha did pass here." Dani reminds the group so Nick sits at the bottom of the stairs as Matt goes up some.

"I'm getting less as I go up." Matt tells them.

"You sure about that?" Dani sees it, "I still see it lit up."

"If you wanna come around and follow us for the rest of the night... You are more than welcome to do that." Matt tells the spirts as they get ready to move on.

"Look at Matt being a professional." Dani smiles surprised how well he was doing.

"Thank you." He tries not to smile too much.

Going over to the vault, Sam holds the door open for everyone to go in but Chris said he would go in last because he didn't want them shutting them in there alone. As Dani goes in after Matt she tells Chris not to trust them as they tell him they wouldn't.

Inside Matt's EMF reader was still lit up compared to Nick's, "This way is where I'm really getting all of it." Matt points in the direction of where Dani was standing.

"My sister?" Colby raises an eyebrow.

"Okay dude, alright alright." Matt laughs at him. It seemed like everything was against him tonight making it seem weird with Dani. He didn't want her thinking her was a weirdo.

"Yours is doing something mines not, I'm pissed." Nick gets annoyed since his still wasn't working.

Sam brings out the static box to detect the direction of static anomalies. Chris tells Matt he should be the one to keep talking since he does such a good job.

"You're good at talking to the D. I mean taking the D. I mean talking to the D." Colby jokes but only Dani was listening so he laughs seeing the look on her face.

"Haha," She mocks his laugh.

"Mr. D, what's going on? If you followed us from your painting and you would like to touch this box or make this go up. To two or any other higher level." Matt asks questions.

Dani looks over at her brother and Sam, "He's gonna take y'alls job."

"Almost." Colby agrees he was doing really well.

As soon as the box lights up everyone gets excited, "That went all the way..." Matt tries to talk as everyone was talking, "That went all the way to five." He says and Dani was the only one paying attention to him, "That went all the way to five. The went straight there." He finally gets everyone's attention.

"You had like something happen this entire time." Chris tells him.

"That's crazy." Colby points at the EMF going off, "How does it go from like zero to that?"

"If you're in here and want to follow if for the rest of the investigation..." Matt starts.

"We'd love your company." Dani finishes.

"You know where to find us." Colby adds.

"Five guys, one girl." Chris laughs a bit as they all head out if the room going to the elevators to go up the the fifth floor.

"Let's see if it will actually let us up this time." Matt says and it works the first time pressing the button.

"The fact it can go this quick and at the beginning it was so faulty," Chris points out,

"Very like... Moody elevator." Matt calls it.

"The elevators are weird... Interesting." Sam makes a face thinking about the ritual later.

"What do you have planned?" Colby moves the camera closer to his face.

"You couldn't pay me to join for that part." Dani makes it clear she will not take part in it.

"You guys don't like it?" Colby asks looking at Nick and Chris, "I know you don't like it." He turns to Matt.

"I think he's gotta be the one who does it." Sam suggests looking at him as well.

"If you do it, I'll but you breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow." Dani nudges him with her elbow while Nick and Chris laugh.

"Deal."