9 | Crashing

Dani walks up to the triplets hotel room door knocking on it and Nick opens the door with a smile, "Good morning

Dani walks up to the triplets hotel room door knocking on it and Nick opens the door with a smile, "Good morning." He lets her in and she sees Chris and Matt were still asleep.

"Why did you tell me to come so early?" Dani asks as he takes her suitcase putting it aside since they said she could crash with them since Sam and Colby already left Austin and she was going to leave with the triplets.

"And let you wonder around since you already had to check out?" He gives her a look, "They should be getting up soon anyways."

The two sit in the bed watching tv till Matt wakes up, "Is Dani really here or am I seeing things?" He rubs his eyes.

"I'm really here. Been here for about almost on hour now." She looks back away him as she was at the end of the bed.

"What time is it?"

"Time to get the fuck up." Nick pulls the blanket off him.

"Like would they still have breakfast?" Matt asks so Dani looks at her watch and tells him yes so he gets up finding clothes to wear for the day before going to the bathroom to change.

"Guess he hungry." Nick gets up from the bed.

When Matt comes out of the bathroom he puts his shoes in and grabs his wallet and key to the room. "Nick, what are you doing?" Dani watches him record Chris asleep walking over to him.

"Dani, last minute breakfast. Come on." Matt whines for her at the door.

"I gotta put on my shoes dude." She walks over to them as Nick tries to wake Chris up asking if he wanted a drink of lemonade, "That's so rude." Dani slowly walks over to the door.

Matt gets annoyed and grabs Dani by the arm, "I'm hungry."

"Okay Matt!"

Going down to the lobby Matt asks if she wanted to go to the diner but it wasn't open, "That's fucked."

"Let's check the self serve breakfast." Matt turns away from the diner.

"Woohoo, I don't have to buy then." Dani celebrates as they walk and eat whatever they had in there that looked fine to eat.

After they eat and go back up to the room Chris was up and slowly get ready to head out for the day, "Oh, hello Dani." He gives her a tired smile.

"Morning Chris."

While they go out for the day the guys wanted to stop at a store they have been to in the past in their tour to get more clothe.

"Are you not going to get anything?" Nick asks Dani but she was in her own world dancing and singing a song in her head.

"OH!" She sees him looking at her, "Umm, I have too many." She tells him.

"You can never have too many." Chris tells her.