6 | Ritual

Going back to the boys hotel room they sit to hear about the Elevator Ritual game but the brothers weren't that excited, "It's ritual time

Going back to the boys hotel room they sit to hear about the Elevator Ritual game but the brothers weren't that excited, "It's ritual time." Sam turns to them.

"Love the sound of that." Matt sighs.

"We're gonna do something we've never done before on this channel." Sam starts, "The Elevator Game." The three applaud, "You guys said you love elevators right?"

"I hate elevators." Matt says once again.

"Perfect." Sam tells him, "Which is interesting because for this ritual we need a singular volunteer." He adds and all the guys look at Matt so he agrees to do it.

"Don't forget about our deal Matt." Dani leans forward to look at him from the other side of Colby.

Sam goes on to explain the whole game and how it's supposed to work and what they have to do, "Chris, we'll have to get our licenses immediately." Nick speaks up.

"I know." Chris agrees, "I'm really considering who's going to do the laundry now." He adds.

"They're gonna just be twins after this." Colby jokes.

"I gotta remember free food." Matt tells himself.

"If she didn't would you still do it?" Chris asks him so Matt tells him he rather it be him then him or Nick.

"I feel like you'd just do better in the elevator than Chris would." Matt adds telling Nick and Chris agrees with that statement.

"He just knows you're the least fit for it." Nick adds and Chris still agrees to it.

Down in the lobby Matt says this will either make his fear of elevators ten times worse or ten times better to which Nick says it can't actually get better, #Welcometothechannel." Sam tells him.

"Are you going to say goodbye to your siblings? You might never see them again." Colby tells him so he and the others hug each other goodbye talking about things they want of his when he doesn't come back.

"Dude, I'm not dead yet."

As Matt and Sam get into the elevator the other wish them good luck and goodbye, "Oh right, I need photos for your prayer cards." Nick takes pics of Matt in the elevator.

"Best brother award goes to." Dani laughs.

"Alright, one two three. Please take us to another world."

"Bye bye, be safe guys." Dani waves so Matt does a little wave back as the doors close.

As the four wait for them to come back, Nick's EMF finally goes off as they walk around, "This thing is called the onvoy it's basically going to say yes or no." Colby pulls out the device but then another guest in the background startles him, "Gahh, that guy scared the fuck out of me."

"That haircut..." Nick says then covers him mouth as Colby and Chris laugh.

"Nick, it's super quiet in here." Dani's eyes widen.

"Sorry, that was terrible."

"So something has to physically touch it like that." Colby explains how it works.

"Are Sam and Matt going to make it back to us, do you think?" Chris asks the thing and it says yes right before the two come right back.

"You're done already?" Nick says surprised how fat it went.

"We only asked it one question." Colby tells the two.

"The one question I asked is, is Sam and Matt going to come back down." Chris tells them, "And it said yes and then it opened."

"Do you want to do it alone?" Sam asks Matt.

"I would-, I don't-, I'd have to write down the numbers..." Matt pulls out his phone.

"Seriously alone?" Dani asks shocked.

"What if you never come back Matt?" Chris asks him, "And you're fully alone in another world? Nick or Dani go with." He looks at the two.

"No," Nick walks away.

"I'm not." Chris makes clear.

Lady

"Dani, that's you." Sam laughs looking at her stare at the box in Matt's hand before the elevator opens by its self, "Oh my god! I guess that's a yes I'm going with."

"Guys? Is that a sigh we should do it one more time?" Sam asks the group.

"I say go for it." Chris looks at the two.

"That was so fast you have to." Colby tells them, "Plus you two attract ghosts." He adds, "The goal of the game is to get a lady to come right?" Colby asks then hear how that sound as everyone laughs. "Wait, wait, ahh please cut that." He turns the camera towards himself.

"Dude Dani..." Sam laughs.

"As in a ghost lady to step inside the elevator." Colby makes clear, "No funny business with sis." He looks at Matt giving him a certain look.

"Dude, there's a camera." Matt gets embarrassed.

"You guys are killing me. Let's get this over with." She claps her hands to go so they step into the elevator.

"Please take us to another world." They both say together.

"I may regret saying that but hey, see you guys later." Matt says as the doors start to close.

As the doors close Sam starts to crack up, "I can't believe you just let Dani go with him. You never leave her alone with any guys."

"I'm her older brother. I'm protective of her." Colby sighs as Sam keeps laughing.

"Not even me and I'm you're best friend." Sam points out.

"That's not entirely true."

While they make fun of Colby before starting to ask yes or no question, Matt and Dani hope no one will interrupt them because then they fail at the game. On the first floor they go to there was luckily nobody there.

"Next number is two." Matt look at his phone pressing the button while Dani held the box.

"So far off to a good start." Dani nods her head as they move to the next floor and there was nobody again so they go to the next floor.

"The thing that scares me the most about this is that the elevator is squeaking." Matt points out what Dani has been trying to ignore for the past couple of seconds.

"I've been trying not to pay attention to it and you have to point it out. It makes my anxiety want to act up badly." Dani plays with her fingers to calm her down as the doors open to show no one.

"You have bad anxiety too?" Matt asks pressing the next floor, "Mine gets so so bad at times." He tells her about his.

"I take meds for mine so that explains how bad mine is." She giggles.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." He sighs putting his head back.

"I literally said you couldn't pay me to do this yet here I am." They both laugh but suddenly stop.

"Oh my god that one I felt the drop."

They both stay quite for a few seconds till Dani realizes something, "Matt, we're not moving..."