5 | Talking

"If all the activity is right here

"If all the activity is right here. What if we just make a big circle right there?" Sam suggests so they move the rope again and it goes off more so they put the Alice box down.

"Nick, why you in the circle?" Dani laughs at him all alone in it.

"Oops," He does a little jog to get on the outside of it then joins her side along with his brothers.

"Carlota, are you here with us?" Colby asks, "Something's here with us."

Chris says he was gonna sit down on the floor while they waited for a response making his brothers and Dani laugh at him.

"Is there someone else other than Carlota?"

Secret

"It's a secret. What if it's Samantha pranking us again?" Sam suggests.

"Okay, tell us more about the secret."

Sharp

Thank

While the others start talking about what it could mean and the last, Matt and Dani were quietly talking to each other, "I think out of you three plus me, I'm likely to get scared first. Despite me loving stuff like this."

"I don't think so." Matt tells her.

"Really?" She looks at him shocked, "You don't know me."

"There's no way." He silently laughs, "You never look or get scared in past videos."

Dani starts to smile bigger, "Nah, I beg a differ." She tells him and he can't help but smile too. Dani's smile was literally contagious. It was impossible not to smile when she smiled, "I'm right."

A noise happens making everyone turn their attention to it, "Did that mirror just make a noise?" Colby looks up at it and everyone agrees with him.

Matt ends up turning to look behind him so Dani does the same, "What?" She asks him.

"Nothin,"

As they wait for more to come through a thud happens causing Dani to grab Matt's arm since it startled her, "I'm sorry." She removes her hand feeling embarrassed and stupid. Not just because she was the only one who got spooked but because of her reaction.

Matt chuckles, "It's okay. And I guess you were right about getting scared first." He places his hand in her shoulder before moving since he didn't know her like Nick. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Are you the one making knocks behind us?" Colby asks.

With

Larry

"Larry the Lobster?" Dani asks with a straight face before laughing at herself, "I'm sorry." She thought no one heard her but Chris was trying to not show he found it funny.