8 | Going Under

"He's down

"He's down." Colby points at Chris set to go.

"He's locked in." Matt looks over at him, "Chris you're dumb, fuck you." He says and perfectly Chris puts his thumb up in time, "Awesome." He then looks over at Nick, "Hey Nick, I hate you. You're dumb."

"All right this is going to green." Colby changes the camera vison as both were ready to go.

"Both are under." Dani takes a seat on the bed next to Matt not wanting to stand the whole tome.

"I just go learn." Chris tells the three.

"That's what we're here to do." Sam tells the spirts.

"Anyone in here with us? Or anybody that wants to make themselves known?"

"Afterlife," Nick says.

"From the afterlife." Colby nods his head.

"Feel right." Chris says

"Is this where you passed on to the afterl-,"

Matt gets cut off by Nick, "Crimes."

"Have we talked to you today? Or are you somebody new we haven't talked to?"

"No," Chris answers.

"Were you one of the brides that died here in 525?" Sam asks.

"Second," Chris tells them.

"The second bride." Sam and Colby say at the same time.

"The one 30 years later." Colby reminds them.

"Shit, that was insane." Matt shakes his in disbelief.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you." Sam tells the ghost.

"Ice cream," Nick says causing the three to laugh.

"Nick your only supposed to say things you here not things you want." Matt laughs at him.

"I just got like a breath, like," Chris mocks what he hard.

"Bathroom," Nick says right after.

"Oh my god!" Dani rubs her hands together bouncing a bit in excitement.

"The second one in the bathroom." Sam says in disbelief at what they were getting, "Are you happ-," He gets cut off.

"I just got like a yell, like a, uah uah." Chris mocks it making Dani and Matt laugh at him. It was just because of how he repeated to them.

"Are you happy in the afterlife?" Sam repeats what he was going to ask before getting interrupted.

Both boys start to spit out words, "Twenty-two," Chris says.

"Some," Nick says next.

"Now," Chris says again.

"Is there somebody 22 in here that's not one of us six?"