4 | Flickering

"I think it's that way

"I think it's that way." Nick points as Sam and Colby forgot how to get to Samantha's painting.

"I think it's that way." Chris point in a different direction.

"Where is Samantha?" Colby thinks.

"Definitely that way." Dani agrees with Nick.

"You agree?" Chris asks here.

"It's that way." Matt agrees too holding all the balls for Samantha.

"I would actually bet $100, it's that way." Nick tells Chris as Colby jokes about an alone invitation to which Nick says no to.

"He's not that confident." Dani laughs at him.

"I'm very confident right there to the left." Matt says pointing into the direction.

Sam ends up asking who was the smartest out of the tree and Chris says Matt wasn't then says he's dumbest so the other two agree with him, "I wasn't gonna say it but if you're gonna say it." Nick nods his head.

"Okay, three of us know where to go, so Matt, please." Dani tells him and he leads the way.

"Cause we came out that elevator and went all the way around through here." Matt recalls to the group, mostly Sam and Colby.

"Just trust us Colby." Dani rubs his back as they walk side by side.

"I think Samantha would've liked Rupaul's Drag Race if she got old enough." Nick says stopping by the painting.

"If not she'd miss out on some iconic queens."

"See, one of the reasons we're best friends." Nick says so Dani wraps her arms around him smiling as Colby pulls candy out of Sam's backpack.

"We want Samantha to follow us for the rest of the night." Colby tells them, "She's a nice ghost." He adds, "I'm gonna lur-," Colby and Chris start to laugh realizing how it sounds. "This was a better idea on paper."

"Guys, don't cancel us please." Sam turns the camera to himself, "She's a ghost that's 120 years old. It's not creepy."

"She's technically 124, not four." Matt adds.

"Little kids literally see ghost, I'm convinced." Chris speaks up, "Little kids and dogs."

Dani sees the look on Matt's face making her laugh a bit, "Dude, Matt you okay?" She snaps him back.

"I guess," He puts on a smile.

Colby talks out the rumor that Samantha might also be Ruth so Chris makes joke about Ruth being Samantha's green counterpart before they all take a piece of candy to put at the painting for her to follow them.

Going back down to where Samantha passed, Matt and Dani both see the light flickering. Colby says that's what Samantha is known for and they point out it's only the one by the stairs.