The Fated Encounter

*Damn you, Diablo. I was having a great dream.* Harry told him as they sneakily traversed across the corridors: *Who is this guest, anyways?*
*Your dearest and only, Professor Quirrel.* The snake hissed from six feets ahead of Harry. He scouted the area for any people before it was safe for Harry to move.
*Not him, again. What is the deal with him? Was he a death eater?* Harry asked as he took cover behind a statue before Diablo said: *Safe. No, he wasn't a death eater before, but it might be different, now.*
After getting Diablo's pass, he started moving out in the open to say: *Okay. So... where is he? What's he doing?*
*Down there near the forest. He's going to steal something.*
*What? And why are going the exact opposite way?* Harry stopped. He could never understand Diablo: *If he's going to steal something, that means it must be good for him. And if it's good for him, it must be bad for me. So... we got to stop him.*
Diablo looked back at him: *Yes, Harry. We will stop him. But before that, we need to do something else. Now, get a move on, we're almost there.*
Harry heeded his words and followed: *Okay. But what are we going to do?*
Diablo stopped as he reached the phoenix statue: *We, Harry, are going to steal something too. You remember the password, right?*
-
"I-i-it's a pity. We c-could've come to an agreement, H-hagrid." Quirrel said, looking at the body-bound Hagrid whose eyes and breathing were the only things active.
He moved over to Hagrid and started checking his pockets, eventually finding the thing he wanted: "Hah! There it is."
He grabbed the stone in both hands making a gesture akin to worshipping: "I've d-d-done it, your l-l-lordsh-"
"Hush, Quirrell." A voice spoke from behind his turban: "There is someone else here apart from-"
"EXXXXXPELLIARMUSS!!" Harry's spell shot straight at Quirrell and the stone flew right at himself.
It fell right in front of him since he couldn't catch it with both his hands full, one held the wand and the other held a shiny golden sword: *Now, Harry.*
Harry quickly stabbed the stone with the sword and it broke into several pieces.
"Nooo!" Quirrell screamed.
"Run, Quirinus." The voice behind him spoke softly.
"But, my lord-"
"Just disapparate, damnit."
Swoosh
When the professor disapparated, Harry looked at the half-giant sprawled on the ground: *Yes, Harry. You need to perfectly demonstrate finite incantatem on him or you'll have to carry him out of the forest.*
Harry looked at the snake who said again: *No, Harry. We can't leave him there."
Harry shook his said: *And no, Harry. I won't perform the spell. You will.*
-
Earlier, in Dumbledore's Office
*So, this... this stone is a powerful artefact and can't be destroyed easily?* Harry asked him as they entered.
*Yes, Harry. It's just a theory of mine since it's not really a horcrux but an artefact of equally strong magic-* Diablo replied.
*Since its so strong, why keep it in the school?* Harry asked innocently as Diablo shrugged.
*And why entrust it to someone who's not allowed to use magic?* Harry was thoroughly confused by his headmaster's way of thinking.
*He might have given it to him to destroy it.* Diablo said skeptically.
*Well then, what's a horcrux?*
...
...
...
*You know what, Diablo?* Harry said after he'd listened to his explanation of a horcrux: *Sounds like something the Dark Lord would do to become immortal.*
*You think so?* Diablo smirked.
Harry snapped: *Hey! Don't push it away just because an 11 year old has said it. He really might have made a horcrux. And if he has, then we need to destroy it.*
Diablo let out a snicker.
-
AN ETERNITY LATER:
Even after ending the effect of the body-binding curse, Hagrid couldn't move without the Harry's assistance. By the time they reached the hut, Harry was done for.
When he left Hagrid on his bed, huffing to catch his breath; he offered Harry some tea.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Hagrid. The sun's getting up. I still need to... um... do somethings."
And he left like the wind.
-
He passed the whole of the morning learning new spells from Diablo. He never gave him the time to practice and always said that practice would eventually come with repeated use. First, Harry needed to have a wide arsenal. Harry wasn't sure why Diablo was rushing into every spell. 'We have all the time in the world.' He thought.
As they got back, Harry seated himself next to Draco and Theo, when they suddenly received the morning mail.
The two eagle owls headed towards them and landed on their table. One of them was Draco's, giving him one of his regular supplies of sweets. He insisted those were books, but Harry knew better.
The weird thing was that the other owl gave Harry a letter which read:
"Dear Harry,
You probably don't know me yet but I am Sirius Orion Black, a good friend of you father's. We were very close, to the point that he had made me your godfather. Up until now, due to a false accusation, I had been put in prison. But thanks to you, the charges have been lifted. Yes, Peter Pettigrew, the rat, was the original assailant who ran away after killing 12 muggles and blowing the whistle of your parent's -my friends- whereabouts to Voldemort.
I know that living with me is not exactly every child's dream but I assure you, that after James and Lily, I am and will always be your biggest well-wisher. Maybe, at par with Diablo ; )"
Harry frowned. So, it was Diablo who had helped him escape, he thought and continued:
"Thanks to you, I was able to legally buy a new place for us. My ancestral home is not that much of a looker and I assure you that this new house will be your safest place. Even more so than Hogwarts, I am sure.
See you on this christmas - if you want.
Your godfather,
Sirius"
'*Anywhere is safer than this horror of a castle.*' The snake whispered, forcing Draco to give a side-eye.
"Everything alright, Harry?" Draco finally chose to ask: "You seem... worried. Is it the letter?"
"No, it's alright." Harry replied thoughtfully as Pansy chimed in: "Well, who was it?"
"It was my godfather, Sirius Black." Harry said nonchalantly.
The whole table's eyes were now on him, even Zabini's. Pansy said: "So... the new lord of the Blacks is actually your godfather?"
Harry nodded.
"I've stopped getting surprised, at this point." Theodore admitted.
"Is he going to take up his seat in the Wizengamot?" Draco asked eagerly. Harry was a breathing political gemstone for at this point. 'Future lord of the Potters and Blacks!'
"Eh? I don't know." Harry shrugged, getting up from his seat.
"So it's true. You caught Pettigrew intentionally." Everyone was silenced when the Greengrass girl commented.
'When did she get here?'
'I swear she's a ghost.'
Harry pretended like he didn't hear, leaving behind an even more fascinated Draco.
Clink
"First year student Harry Potter, attention please. You are required to report to the Headmaster's office at 2 PM." McGonagall announced.
'What did I do now?' Harry sighed inwardly.
He was about to leave the Hall when the big hands of Cassius Warrington forced him to turn around. 
Block
By pure luck or perhaps by virtue of his training, Harry managed to barely block his punch. Then launched: "Flipendo!" Sending the big boy flying towards the High Table.
The faces of professors and students alike dropped open.
Draco started brainstorming for ideas to prevent his golden goose' expulsion then and there. But no matter what, he couldn't find a way.
-
Hey guys!
Clink
An important announcement please! I will reveal Diablo's identity at 40k views!
Share the story if you want to know more about our mysterious fanged friend!