Battle of the Ministry Ballroom (2/2)

Voldemort entered and subdued Severus Snape in an instant. Soon after, the attitudes of all the death eaters and the appearance of the dark mark in the ballroom made it apparent who Quirrell was, he was the second coming of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
Bellatrix Lestrange, a follower of Voldemort kept on using the cruciatus curse on Snape until he passed out. 
"My dear soon-to-be followers-" He addressed them graciously: "-You don't need to be so afraid. You need to listen, that is all. In a moment, my brothers and friends, my followers will cast a simple easing spell on you that shall give all of you rest. People are wrong when they call it the Imperius Curse, I call it giving-away-your-reins-and-enjoying-the-ride."
He laughed inhumanly as the crowd became even more scared of him.
"Your Boy Who Lived is dead, your minister is in my hands, all of your lives depend on me. Stop these futile resistances-" He pointed his wand at Amelia Bones who was whispering something to Scrimgeour: "-and embrace your glorious fate."
He then waved his hand at the death eaters and they approached the crowd, most certainly to imperius them all, to control the ministry from the shadows.
*Wake up, my wand.* Harry unfastened his the ribbon of his robe which immediately turned into the wand and subdued two of the death eaters as Voldemort looked at him wide-eyed.
"Slytherin's wand! How do you have it?" He glared at Lucius: 'How is the boy alive?'
"It's simple." Harry proclaimed: "I am the Successor of Slytherin!"
Voldemort was also an heir, but he never became a successor. Slytherin's legacy was nowhere to be found, no matter how he had looked for it: "Impossible!" Voldemort shot his curse at him which was met with one of Harry's and they connected. 
Looking at Harry stand up so bravely, all of the wizards' morale rose up and they started confronting their kidnappers physically, even if it meant taking a curse or two. In moments, some of them had snatched wands from the death eaters.
Voldemort was powerful but not more than the current Harry. In seconds, Harry's curse reached Voldemort's wand, snapping it in half.
Voldemort looked at his broken wand and kneeled helplessly. He was denying reality. At that point, the Quirrell tendencies in him woke up: "I repent! Forgive me, sir! I-I-I was the one in the wrong!"
"Pathetic." Harry walked up to him and pointed his wand down: Avada Kedavra!
The necessary bloodlust poured into the wand and a bright green streak of light emanated from it.
-
One day ago:
Dumbledore was body-bound as the man standing in front of him said: "I'll have to say, Professor, I'm utterly disappointed. Did you know, that I was named after you?" Albus asked Dumbledore.
"Che. It doesn't matter anyways. You should know by now that I know everything you have done wrong, to my father, to Sirius Black, to Severus Snape, to everyone, for the greater good."
Dumbledore listened helplessly. His namesake was right. All this time, he had controlled others' lives to pave a path out. But maybe it was never needed. Maybe all his lesser evils had joined to create not a greater good, but a greater evil.
Albus Severus Potter, noticing his change in attitude, looked at him and said: "I can give you a way to correct it, if you want."
"Don't go to the banquet tomorrow. I'll deal with Voldemort, or rather, Father will."
-
After killing Quirrell/Voldemort, Harry took an active part in the battle by not using the the unforgivable curses. There was no way of knowing which ones were under the imperius curse and which ones weren't. Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger was also using the Knockback Jinx they had learnt in class to help the fighting wizards here and there.
In ten minutes, each of the death eaters were subdued. The injured were taken care of, and Amelia Bones was thanking Harry: "Thank you, Mr. Potter. Or should I say, Lord Slytherin?"
"I'd prefer it if we only keep it that way when it's an official proceeding, Madam Bones." Harry replied nonchalantly. She loved how he had already assumed that he would be given a seat in the Wizengamot right at this age. For the successor of Slytherin, it wasn't an exaggeration.
With how much political insight and magical ability he held, Bones was looking forward to it.
Sirius had suffered a serious injury on his hand where the curses had hit him, in order to make him comply, but looking at Harry alive, he seemed all better again.
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger's bond had gotten stronger than they'd care to admit. Severus Snape's cognitive abilities had taken a huge hit by the ruthless use of the cruciatus curse on him. It was ambiguous if he would be able to get back normal again. Just Sirius, he was sent to St. Mungo's.
The magical world had taken a huge hit with this incident. Hogwarts had lost two of their teacher's teaching ability to Voldemort. Sirius Black could not teach the required spells with a severely burnt hand and Snape was sure to never return back.
-
Christmas leaves:
Harry said his goodbyes to his aunt, uncle and cousin happily to live in the new Black Manor owned by his godfather.
The petition for allowing Harry to take up his Slytherin and Potter seats in the Wizengamot had reached majority vote status and so, new plans had been taken into action after the authorization of the Supreme Mugwump APWBD. Harry had been awarded with an OoM, First Class as well right afterwards.
At Christmas Eve, Sirius and Harry were invited to the Burrow for dinner:
Harry discussed the new political landscape with the eldest Bill Weasley while Arthur and Sirius reminisced of the older days. The dinner prepared by Molly Weasley hit home for Harry. He became a devoted fan of her cooking.
Each of the seven Weasleys were very happy to have them as guests, but one particular Ginny Weasley kept blushing throughout. Harry noticed it and took it as a 10 year old's lack of confidence but fate knew better.