#012

all that huening kai knew at that moment was that his hand was tightly gripped as he was pulled to the train station. the train station wasn't really bustling with people as people barely got down at the station. the male watched as his girlfriend ran to the ticket counter and returned with two tickets in her hand. she beamed, interlocking their hands yet again.

kai didn't know what to expect. all y/n had told him was that "we're going to the city." and she didn't further explain anymore in which part of the city they would be loitering at or what they would be doing. it was a hassle for him to convince his parents but with the help of his sisters, they helped him and he was let off the hook to go out with his girl.

"get ready on platform 9 for the train departing to seoul."

a voice of a robotic women boomed the speakers, tickling the ears of the couple. they stood beside each other as they awaited for the train. the long vehicle dashed on the tracks, soon coming to a halt. y/n annoyingly pushed her hair back as the strands stroked her face. kai chuckled, letting his fingers aid her.  

"you still didn't tell me why we are going to the city." the male pointed out.

"i'm going to show you the fun you are missing out by not moving to seoul." y/n chirped, pulling him into the long vehicle. the air conditioner instantly greeted them, kissing their warm skin. "if you become an idol, you can spend all day and night in seoul and enjoy yourself. you should become an idol. girls will be lining up to meet you! they will adore you, mark my words!"

"really?"

"yeah. i got great intuition, trust me. i once predicted my classmate to fail his math exam and he did." y/n proudly stated, pulling her man to a seat. she immediately took the seat closer to the window and kai instinctively sat beside her, scooting to her to leave no gap between them.

"he could just be horrible in math." kai snickered. "nah, he was usually one of the top scorers but he failed while majority passed."

"hm... what about you? did you pass math?"

"i failed by a percentage." y/n shrugged, "whatever. who even needs math when we got calculators. i doubt i will start doing algebra in the supermarket. oh ya and, there was another one time when i predicted that my teacher will get pregnant within a month and she did! the baby bump was proof, okay. i promise that my prediction will be true sooner or later."

kai chuckled. he then hummed, staring at her with a contemplative look. "so will you also be lining up to adore me if that prediction came to be true?"

if i get to live to see it, then yes. however, the sour words stuck within her throat didn't escape her. instead, she replied with something else. "huh? oh. nah, why should i even? i got a vip pass." y/n proudly stated. upon hearing it, kai tightened their intertwined fingers. "you're damn right." he smiled. "i'm honestly doing free fanservice for you, you know that? i think i should be paid for this, no?"

"i think my love is enough to pay the bill."

"i'm still curious why you want me to become an idol. the paparazzi doesn't make me feel too good and the intense training is exhausting. i doubt i can even compare with the rest of the trainees." kai thoughtfully stated. y/n shook her head, "don't say that. you got the potential. i believe in you. besides, i'm just suggesting. you don't have to actually become an idol. to be an idol is actually insanely scary." kai hummed as a response. "but i gotta be dead honest, you got the looks and talent to be wanted in the industry."

"i rather be wanted by you." as if flowing water, the words left kai's lip smoothly. "stop being cheesy." y/n groaned.

"only for you." another cheesy response left the male. his girlfriend smacked him before scooting away. "another cheesy line from you and we are sitting separately, okay?" she threatened to which her boyfriend could only nod — though, he knew he was going to one way or another say something cheesy yet again to flatter his girl.

 "another cheesy line from you and we are sitting separately, okay?" she threatened to which her boyfriend could only nod — though, he knew he was going to one way or another say something cheesy yet again to flatter his girl

A/N : an update bcs i kinda slayed my exam today. i finally am on holiday break so i can consider updating a little :)  also just a short fluff chapter today rahhh i am also gonna change this plot a little bcs during the break from writing, i came up with something new and better!!!