• | s i x | •

•-6-•

I stared at my roommates, we are four people in one room, it's difficult for me to live here with three unknown people. I never ever shared my room.

"Do you ever thought this partition would happen?" James asked while peeking down from his bunker bed, he have black hair and eyes , his skin is not too pale but not too brown too.

"No... What do you think about it?" Asked Max , turning to everyone. Max have brown eyes with blonde hair , he is pale.

"Ofcourse no one is happy with it. Many people got seperate from their family." Said Josh said in a duh tone, Josh have light red hair and blue eyes, and pale skin.

Max squinted his eyes, "Did anyone of you got separated from your family or friends?"

What should I say?
That I don't know, I just woke up in this world and a witch is behind all this....?

So I just said a plain No.

"Yes" said Josh, while avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"Who?" James asked , seems curious.
But Josh didn't answered he just simply tried to avoid everyone. But stubborn Max wanted to know.

"Uhh.... My girlfriend." He said, while laying on his bed , facing the wall. The room went silent after this.

It's the first day so we don't have to practice, I wonder what will they make us do.

________

It was still one hour before dinner , but my stomach was already growling. I stared at my roommates who were sleeping, as they all came from village which is far from here, they must be tired from traveling.

I checked my phone which seems useless now, there was no network, so I can't call anyone or use social media.
Still I slides it in my pocket and went out to explore the military school.

After roaming for some minutes, I smelled something, it was the smell of bread. My nose leaded me to the back of the school and I saw kitchen. Some number of women were working there. They were not wearing cloak, the first time in a while I saw women without cloak. It's because no men were here. I checked the time on my phone, atleast it's useful for this.

7:38 p.m , still 22 minutes left for dinner. A gasp escaped my mouth when I saw the same girl who helped me, without wasting any time I entered the kitchen where she was cutting salad. Every lady there, looked startled seeing me. Some of them started to wear their cloak, I panicked.

"Uh... Please continue your work. I'm here for someone." I said politely.

They all looked at eachother still hesitant. But the elder one who looked like in her mind 40's asked, "You here for whom?"

"That girl." I pointed at the girl who saved me, I should be ashamed that she helped me and I don't even know her name and that day those cruel people insulted her because of me and I didn't even apologized.

All heads turned to her , the lady said calmly, "Go, Alice"

She looks hesitant but nodded anyways.

/So, her name is Alice/

Soon we were standing at the backside of the kitchen.

"What's you name?" I asked the dumbest question, not knowing how to start a conversation.

"Al-Alice Wordsworth" She said looking down, I was not able to see her face and her beautiful blue eyes due to that fucking cloak , so I removed the hood. Causing her to stare at me with her wide beautiful brown eyes.

Written on- 26 Feb, 2024

Published on- 30 March, 2024