•| t w e l v e |•

•-12-•

After Some days

Looking at her mood swings, with my female cousins experience, I was able to tell that she is on her periods, so I took her to the market again. I forced her to enjoy since she is too reserved.

"Eat it." I ordered while pushing cotton candy near her lips, she shook her head. "You don't like it?"

"N-no" she said, "Who on the Earth don't like sweets?"

After some struggles I made her eat it and a full meal too since there may be blood loss. This time, coming to market she covered her face too and I assured that I'll fight with them if someone tried to do something.

I tried to talk to her about periods but her whole face got red and she hesitated before saying something.  Like usual she looked scared but she is so cute I want to eat her bread cheeks--

We were now infront of her cottage, she lives with her parents.

I saw two white cars outside her small cottage, I didn't knew they were rich.
I saw her breath hitched, "What happened?" I asked concerned.

"Th-this.." she said pointing at those cars.

"This? What?"I asked , this time fear arising, I stared at those two cars, while rubbing her back. My heart clenched, looking at her distress.

"I don't wanna go, please." She said while sliding down, escaping my embrace. She held my feets and cried.

I instantly pulled her up and hugged her tightly, "Tell me sweetheart, what happened? I'll be able to help you only if I'll know what's the case."

She nodded in my embrace, "They are here to take me to Slut house." She stutters in between.

"Slut house?" I frowned, this.......

My thoughts were cutted in between when the door opened and I pulled her to the corner , pinned her to the wall and hovered her, my face was so close to her , our lips were just centimetres apart. I bet her small frame could not be seen, she can hide so easily.

Our breath was intermingling . Something sparked in me, I leaned more till our lips were so close that if one moved we'll kiss, she was moving her eyes from my eyes then lips, same goes with me. With an unknown emotion, I leaned more and our lips almost touched but our trance broke when we heard the turning of engine of the car.

She flinched, after some seconds when the car was gone, I stepped back. Alice was all red. I heard gasps and turned back to see a old couple. The woman resemble Alice, they must be her parents and they saw us.

/Only this was left to see/

They threw daggers at Alice with their eyes and then turned to me. I felt like I have seen that women before. Then it clicked my mind that she is the same women who works at the Kitchen of Military School.

From side I was able to see Alice gulping, before more misunderstandings can be created I started, "It's not what it looks like Mr. & Mrs. Wordsworth."

The man showed me his palm, telling me to stop and with a dark tone in which anger could be felt he spoke, "Go inside, Alice" he said ever so calmly.

Alice nodded, looking down, I was able to feel she is scared.

Written on- 22,23 March, 2024

Published on- 15 April, 2024

Was not able to write due to guests.