• | n i n e | •

•-9-•

I'm not dumb to know what is she saying even though our history teacher didn't teach this (I don't even pay attention to the lectures).

I hissed looking at the burnt mark. These people were so cruel , I'm so glad that I was not born in this era , but I feel bad for people who have to suffer this.

I took out my handkerchief and tied it around her wrist where the mark was. "You got bruised, ok?" I asked but she widened her eyes ,"No we can't fool them. What if they caught us? And moreover I don't think so if we should do this." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Do what?" I asked staring into her brown eyes.

/She literally got insulted infront of hundreds people because of you. You still got the gut mf--/

Before my inner voice could roast me more I spoke,"Nothing will happy. I will be there , I'll handle everything."
I assured her , placing my hand on her but removed it when she didn't appeared to comfortable with physical touch.

"Uh.... See I'm a relish, a lower caste , you are Melis. Moreover I'm not allowed to go anywhere." She said looking down, "What if people misunderstood us?" She added looking up.

/She is so scared because of these bastards. Somehow I assured her/

Soon we were heading to the market with safe distance between us, with no chances of our hands touching while walking, like happen in movies.

"So, which market you wanna go first? Relish or Melis?" She break the silence.

Ok now what is Melis, relish is considered lower caste so Melis maybe a upper one.

"There are two markets?" This question slipped out of my mouth without my knowledge.

She seems confused but nodded anyways, "Why does it looks like you came here for the first time? You really don't know anything." She said her thoughts aloud.

Written on- 28 Feb, 2024 (going to sleep early cause I got exam the day after tomorrow. Will write the other half later~) have a good night/day💜

As a lazy ass I'm, I didn't wrote it the next day , but doing it now (1 Match, 2024)

I have maths exam in few days😭.
And here I'm doing this😂.

I'm able to see the disappointment on my parent's face😃.

I'm thinking of completing this story first then post chaps one by one or should I start posting it in the halfway.

My IQ is 0.2 , I'm asking like someone will read this story and moreover, this will not be published so no one will comment.😃

Published on- 4 April, 2024