✽Home Of Pain✽

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Living in this home, makes me wish I were dead.
Anything could be better here, my father was a huge jerk. All he did was hurt and neglect me or my kind hearted mother like a monster. In fact, he practically was a monster! He expected me to live up to his expectations, to be strong and brave?! I certainly got tough hearted, I grew up to not be soft. Being soft is what got you hurt. Crying was being soft, eating everyday was being soft, in this household, according to my father, you have to be tough. I found myself barley eating at points, sometimes I would try and run away but I'd get thrown back inside my so called "home". My mother did all she could to protect me, but she fell so weak under my father despite her being strong when she was younger. My elder brothers couldn't care less what happened, all they did was live there and follow my fathers orders. All because they were men, my father thought they were already strong. My father was completely sexist, and I hated him with all my heart. I wanted to bash his head with a rock, I wanted him to suffer!! All he deserved, was death!!

Though, once I turned about 8, My mom got pregnant again and I had a younger brother. My mom got so much more weaker to the point sometimes she couldn't even get out of bed. She barely had any emotion, nothing left her mouth other then "I love you" every once in a while. The only times she could be active was when my father wasn't home or when I was hurt. My younger brother was named Kaze/かぜ, the name meant wind because he liked to be as fast as the wind. He was already walking at a few months old! I loved him a lot and sometimes I played with him when my father wasn't home, because apparently it was being "soft" too to play with your siblings. I guess I got pressured to grow up.

   I literally had to raise him on my own, I gave him my food that I received every three days  (I usually sneak in the middle of the night to get extra). I was the one to wake up every night to quiet him down before my father would take it into his own hands, and blame his pain on me.
I was the blame of the whole house, everything I did was wrong. Whatever he did wrong or my brothers did wrong was of course MY FAULT. I really did hate my father, and one day he's going to atone for his sins, I know it.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ PREVIOUS DAY

I walked around my house, night time noises roared outside as the crickets chirped and the wind howled. The moonlight lit up the wooden floors as they glistened, I was absolutely starving as I walked through the hallways. I had my left hand on my stomach as I searched around with absolute no luck at all. I stood in the kitchen weakly with tired eyes as I looked inside a cabinet.
"What the hell are you doing out of your room. I thought I grounded you for the month." A deep voice said from behind me. I felt my heart sink deep down to my stomach as I turned around slowly to only see my father standing behind me with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. He glared down at me as I could barley see him. Thanks to the moon, all I could really see was his glass bottle, his hair, and eyes. He then swiftly grabbed me by my extremely long brown hair, dragging me to my room as I yelled in frustration and anger.
"Ow!! Let me go!! It's not my fault I want food! ALL YOU DO IS STARVE ME AND KAZE!" I yelled at him as I grabbed onto his arm, attempting to see if I could get his grip around my hair off. I then started to hear the sounds of Kaze crying because I must've woken him up by my yelling. This was all my fault, now he was going to get hurt too.

"Shut up, you brat." He said coldly as he slid the door open to my room and threw me inside. I got thrown at the wall as I hit my head badly against it. I groaned in pain as I stared at him. I stared at him with all my envy, he was an actual monster. He didn't give a single crap about his whole family! I hated him, I HATED HIM!
"I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A MONSTER!" I yelled at him as I weakly stood up, stumbling a bit, but I ended up catching myself. My father glared down at me, he looked even more enraged as long with him most likely being drunk. I made the wrong choice to piss him off when he was drunk.
"The hell....DID YOU SAY?!" He yelled as he raised his meaty and big muscle leg and kicked me at the wall. I yelped in pain as I stared up at him. Small hot tears forming at the corner of my eyes as I tried to stay tough. "GO ON, CRY! CRY LIKE A WEAKLING, YOU'RE JUST A GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAT THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING BUT CRY. YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY WEAK!" He yelled at me as he continued the night to just neglect me and wake up the whole house by him simply hurting me.