ꕥFinal Selectionsꕥ

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

People don't realize what training to become a demon slayer does to you, especially when you're trained under Kami. Posture is straight, a small pleasant smile, confidence, and kindness. You must be like that around anyone. It's a preference for when you're alone though, but one thing Kami had learned about me is my wrath of anger I can hold. I have anger issues, and it's hard to maintain when your trained to be elegant and kind. Though, Kami has taught me plenty of wise words and something that could boost my record. She once said that true elegancy and kindness isn't all about your appearance, but it comes from your heart.
I one hundred percent agree with her, I mean, who would treat someone differently just based on their looks? It's completely rude and disgusting for someone to even do.

Kami truly trained me to my fullest, she said I was unbelievably strong but, I couldn't feel it. I was still battling that guilt in my head, the guilt that what was weakening me. It would beat me mentally, make me even want to cry.
It was definitely my fault that Kaze died. I just stood there, cowardly because I was horrified. I watched him die, I didn't even run to find a doctor. Though, there really was no use in finding one because my family lived in the middle of the forest.
For my mother, I also could've put pressure against her wounds. But I was so uneducated about healing and wounds that she died.

It was my fault, and no one could tell me otherwise.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏PRESENT DAY

The sun shined down onto the surroundings of Kamis home, the stone rocks of different colors like red, black, and brown were bright. Birds chirped beautifully as wind swayed gracefully. I stood in front of Kami as I held my very own katana that has been forged by one of Kamis good friends. I learned his name was Toshiyuki/としゆき. I received the katana about a week ago, and I loved it. It resembled elegance, beauty, and floral-ness. I know it isn't a word, but I'm going to make it one.

The hilt resembled a beautiful daisy, the blade was a light silver color, and the handle had a floral and elegant design

The hilt resembled a beautiful daisy, the blade was a light silver color, and the handle had a floral and elegant design. It provided a good grip, and it was actually very helpful. On my blade, in Kanji it wrote the word Elegant. Tradition for all Floral Breathing users. It looked like this, 雅 , I know it looked amazing. The color turning a light silver on my blade meant a very good thing, for Floral users, if yours turned light silver, that means you've mastered your skills of using a Katana made of Nichirin/にちりん ore.

   Kami stared at me, with a small smile on her pale and gentle face. Her eyes glistened from the sun as she began to speak.
"I...am so proud of you Hana. You have worked so hard, you've learned Floral Breathing, you've learned everything enough to survive final selections with ease. You will be heading there now, and I wanted to give you my final goodbyes for now." Kami spoke calmly as she stared ahead, straight posture and a warm aura came off her. I stared straight ahead at her, after all the hard work, I was done. After all of her work raising me, ever since I was 11, to the point I'm 13 now., Ive grown so attached to her. Shes done way to much for me, and after two years, I should at least be able to speak freely to her.
   "Kami...I thank you so..very much for your effort in teaching me. I..will be heading now." I softly said as I bowed down to her, to show the massive respect I have for her. As I raised my body back up, Kami suddenly hugged me tightly, like she was hurting almost. I even felt a few tears soak into the back of my own haori that Kami made for me, why? Because I was way to afraid to ruin my Mothers.