✹Training PT2✹

✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹

"Is this...really that necessary?!" I thought as I was sitting on a rock, having a whole water fall right above me as I was getting drenched. I was sitting criss cross apple sauce and had to stay focused ahead. This was the type of training Kami was putting me through, and she said there would be even worse. So all I can really do is just suck it up. Not to mention, the water was freezing cold. But it wasn't the worst thing in the world, so I was actually taking it very well. Kami stood on a rock in front of me as she tried distracting me by throwing small pebbles at me, not aggressively so that it wouldn't hurt. The small cold droplets of water ran down my face as I took in a deep breath. Staring ahead as my hands were on my legs. Basically doing the Burmese position. Everything felt calming, the water wasn't that bothering at all actually.
"Hannnnaaa...be distracted! If you get distracted, you won't have to do your physical trainings today!" Kami spoke in front of me, trying to persuade me into getting distracted so I'd lose. Of course I didn't though, I just focused on the sounds of nature. The water splattering in the river, the soft wind flowing freely in the warm crisp air. After a while of this meditation, Kami smiles softly and stood up with her hands behind her back. "Well done. You've pulled this off for 3 hours, impressive. Now it's time to switch positions. Stand up with your foot on the side of your knee and put your hands together. Like this." She spoke as she showed me the position example. I slowly opened my eyes and nodded as I stood up. I struggled to keep my balance for a while but I easily pulled it off. "Good! Now hold that for another three hours." Kami said as she sat back down on the rock. Watching me as I meditated. Once three hours passed by, Kami stood up and spoke. "Alright! Your all done for this. Lets finally move on to you dodging things while standing under this waterfall." She spoke as she picked up a few pebbles from under the water. "Dodge the best you can without falling in the water. Ready, set, go!" She said as she threw a pebble, aiming at my head as I bent back. Before I knew it, she already threw ten more as I slipped and fell into the water. I let out a sigh as I moved my soaked hair out of my face. I wiped my eyes that were stinging slightly from the water getting into them.
"Don't worry, just keep practicing! I believe in you." Kami said as she started to collect some more pebbles in the water. I slowly got up and stood on top of the rock, preparing for Kami's rapid throws.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ TIME SKIP

Its been a couple weeks, practicing non-stop is absolutely exhausting. Ive barley even got sleep, but Kami makes me practice all sorts of girly things like makeup. And I'm not even going to lie, I absolutely loved this. My skincare, hair creams to prevent split ends, I loved everything about beauty.
    Today though, I stood outside like every day I train. I didn't know what else there was much to learn, I had stamina, flexibility, manners, focus, strength, and everything. I've practiced my katana skills all day and throughout night. I would sneak out just to get extra practice.

Kami stood right in front of me. She had a proud face as she stared at me. My long brown wavy hair that went to my waist, not a single split end as it glistened in the sun, my clear skin with two black freckles at the corner of my eyes shaped like a precious flower, my dark brown kind eyes, rosy soft lips, my mothers floral Hydrangea haori, and me standing at 5'5. All of the work she has put into me, made her have such a proud look on her gentle face. I stood still with my hands in front and my posture straight as a wall.
"Hana. You have done so much hard work. Your now going to be granted, to learn Floral breathing." Kami spoke as she stared at the ground. Her hands in front of her. I could hear water stream from a river, birds chirping and our soft breathing. I stood as still as a rock. Was all of the training finally over? All of that hell I've been through, is finally gone. Ive worked my butt off for months, I could jump super high, use a katana, and almost everything! "Soon, and very soon, you'll head to the final selections. Though, you must master all forms, and you must past my test. It's based off physical strength and experience, just to see of you are even ready. I have set up traps in the mountains, you will have nothing but a mere wooden katana. And you'll have to deal with me." She spoke as she raised her head and handed me a wooden katana. "Prepare for tonight. For it will be your last day of training for physical strength with me." She spoke as she let out a soft sigh and then sat down on a rock. "Do well. I'm counting on you." She softly said as I stared at her from the distance.