❊Unforgiving❊

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

The large evil demon with the thick neck glared down at me as it cackled like a maniac. The moon glowed down on him as I kept a small smile on my face, trying not to lose my cool as he continued to say absurd and rude things about my personality and appearance. It had to be at least 2am, and I was absolutely exhausted. Though I was not going to leave until this demon is fading away after it's neck being sliced off.
       "Your absolutely really going to keep this act?! All of the other small and dainty Floral Users lost their cool after I speak! Then they get out of control from an high level of anger and make their own selves easy to kill!! You Floral slayers are simply all the same, trying to prove elegance by your "beauty" and more. The only thing good is how you taste!" He said as he laughed endlessly with arms covering his mouth and neck. I tightened my grip on my katana as I felt my blood rise in heat and boil like lava, how dare he think that were all just pretty looks?! I got into position as I held my katana, keeping on a small and simple smile still.
    "I apologize but, you're wrong. Floral breathing users are not just all about looks, we provide elegance, kindness, respect, and we are refined. We show bravery, and we feel sympathy both empathy for anyone. Beauty really just comes from personality." I spoke as I prepared to do a form. I wasn't going to stop fighting him until he was gone, or even until the sun rose. "In order to kill this demon without dying...I must attack the arms while also aiming for the head...but cutting off his arms won't do much because he'll simply regenerate. So I have to stay focused. Though, his neck is also extremely thick...so I have to put in my all." I thought carefully as I stared up at the enormous demon, holding my katana correctly. I took a deep breath while focusing on my total concentration breathing, and spoke.
"Floral Breathing....Seventh Form, Morning Glory Fields." I spoke gently as I jumped high above the trees, me centering the middle of the moon in the sky as the demon man glared up at me and sent multiple arms after me. I quickly used my katana and sent down slashes at him while I dodged his arms. I slowly started to fall as I landed gracefully onto a tree branch, almost like a butterfly landing on the tip of your nose. As the demon sent more arms, them chasing after me, I let out another form as I focused on my breathing still.
   "Floral Breathing...first form, Peony Falls." I said as I jumped off the tree branches, being right above the demon as a waterfall of water came down on him as he yelled.
"YOU BRAT!" He said as he then sent at least 20 arms right at me! My eyes widened slightly by this and both his language, he wasn't refined at all. Absolutely no manners! I realized that I was right in mid air as he sent the arms, what was I supposed to do? I needed something to slash the arms quickly.
"Think Hana! What did Kami do to train you?! What is the mid air move for this situation?! What is supposed to protect you?!" I thought as I felt my heartbeat start to rise, a sweat drop going down my forehead.

"If you are in any danger moment, use the sixth form of Floral Breathing. Lily Of Valley. Yes, maybe you should be independent for killing the demon, but the move wont harm the demon, it will act as a shield. You can also use it if you're in mid air with an attack coming at you with rapid speed." Kami spoke gently as she used her chopsticks to eat some hot steaming rice from a wooden cup. I sat across from her on the ground as I ate my food, mostly paying attention to how good it was. I loved food A LOT, so you could say I was a foodie. Kami stared at me as she realized I was hardly paying attention as she lightly tapped me on the head with her hand.
"I hope you're listening to my words, Hana. These will come in use, I promise." She said in a serious tone as I stared up, immediately nodding fast as I rubbed the top of my head with a slight pout.

"Thats right...! Sixth form! I can bounce off the leaves and pull a sneak attack!" I thought as I focused back on the arms, preparing my katana as I took in a deep breath.
   "Floral Breathing, Sixth Form, Lilly Of Valley!" I said with a prideful and brave tone as a large Lilly Of Valley flower sprouted from the ground fast, it instantly turning into a guardian as the demons eyes widened when its arms somehow couldn't go any further. He yelled in anger as I landed on a leaf and started to sprint. While demon was focusing on trying to find me, I quickly jumped high in the air from right behind him, I focused on his neck for a moment until I noticed something. This mans aura, showed nothing but grief and anger...I stared at it, as the Lilly Of Valley flower retreated into the ground as it's time was up, the demon finally caught me distracted. He sent out a flying arm at me as it shoved me into a tree, my back hitting thorns as I coughed out blood. A throbbing pain in my back, this felt just like how my father would push me into the wall. His attacks, were almost maybe just as strong as his.
      "Idiot girl...why are you staring at me without pulling a move? Looks like I'll have another Floral user to savor..." he said as he approached me, I stared up at him as blood dripped from my mouth. I could see he was smiling from under the arms that wrapped around his mouth and neck.
   "You...have a pitiful aura...it shows nothing but broken grief...I may dislike demons with all of my hate...but if theres one thing I believe. Is that no one should suffer. So, allow me to end your suffering..." I spoke gently as I weakly stood up, staring up at the demon as I held on my katana tightly. I wasn't done yet, I still have so much power to use, and I would end this demon once and for all.