Acknowledge

Heyyyy guys .

Once again welcome back . Lovely reader so let's start the Sequel of Professor I hope you will love it .

This is the thumbnail how is it do share .

Hey my lovely readers !!

Before proceeding on with this book I would like to state some points :

● This book is the Sequel of the first book " Professor " named as " Game of Fate "

● This book is a pure work of fiction and it has nothing to do with the real lives or real selves of the idols or any other personality . And as it's a fiction many places can't be real to .

● If you didn't like the story at any point then it my kind request that immediately stop reading as I don't want any hate comments .

● Writting is my passion and my hobby and I live it and i wrote it for my satisfaction.  So don't spread any hate comments or any type of degrading comments.

● You all are most welcome if you want to talk to me or want share any feedback with me for the story . Or you want yourself to be tagged or if you want to share your opinions for upcoming parts please feel free to dm me .

Secondly this book contains mature content ; Abuse , Rape , Forcing , Violence , Blood , Killing , Murders ,  Torture , Sexual Assault , PTSD , Anthropophobia and Smut .

● Unlike book 1 their is going t9 be smut in this book so please if you don't wanna read then skip rather then commenting on it .

● And lastly I will give no warnings before any mature content beacuse I think people reading out their are mature enough to understand it .

● Also Some gay relations may also be in this story so please don't start to make a fuss on it beacuse it's just a fiction and I personally don't support LGBT.

..........................

Thank you so much for reading my books .

Please do comments on parts amd mainly don't forget to vote the parts .

Also please follow me to .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
《》
.............

LOTS OF lOVE
💜❤️💜❤️

Author;
                  Lilith 😈