Chapter 15

Yn Pov :

Yn : no I will tell you all . Everything. 

I took a deep sigh . I should really tell them . I don't know why but I feel strangely comfortable around them . Taehyung his embrace is so soothing.  And my brother I love him . I missed him so much.

Yn : my life was so complicated.  When I was seven i had my mom Choi Mi-sun by my side. Her husband Choi Hwan and her daughter Dahyun never liked me. I don't remembered my life before seven at that time.  I Remember when mom told me that my father died and she had married hwan, and they had a daughter . Dahyun never liked me . When she saw me the first time she threatened me to stay away from mom and step dad . I was silly child and always yearned for parents love. 2 years passed by mom was very nice to me.  But step dad usually doesn't talk to me . And my sister dahyun always hated me .and use to blame every small doing of her . But still mom and step dad use to shrug it off.  When I turned 9 my step dad turned into a monster.  On my ninth birthday he came home drunk and beaten me and told me I was a mistake.  And I am just a trash.  I was crying alot but hurting thing was mom didn't spoke anything. His torture was so much till I turned 18 . All these 9 years that men abused me physically and mentally . He use to whip me . He use to pour hot boiling water on me. He use to prick needles in my fingers.  He was very violent and secondly he used to humiliate me alot . I use to cry but my mom never stopped him nor took my side. She always use to stay quite and just cane to dress my wounds. When I was 18 on my 18th birthday he beaten me alot and then he throwed a file on me. Which was my birthday present . He said that they had sold me to Jeons as a maid . I was helpless I just edited wanted to end myself.  So all those 9 years I use to hurt myslef . I bought a very beautiful knife with which I use to give my self cuts. And when blood use to flow I use to feel relived . The next day I was taken to Jeon Mansion as a maid . They sold me their . But when they left . Haile halmeoni said she didn't punched me as a maid . But had saved me from that hell . She just wanted me to marry his son . I was scared but later I agreed . On my wedding I hor to know the person is Jein Jungkook my Professor.  I was already hating him due to his humiliations and anger on me in university. After wedding he harshly grabbed me saying that this marriage is nothing to him and he is already in love . I was very sad and was crying alot. His mother and halmeoni wanted us relationship to be good. But he never cared and in university he always use to give me cold shoulder and used to scold me without any reason . One day grandma and his mom mixed drug in our drinks and as he was not able to control he did it . He humiliated me alot as he was trying to prevent that from happening but the drugs were so much heavy and we ended up having it.  Next Morning he slapped me and pushed me against a table on which i hit my head . He again shouted and humiliated me that I am just a gold digger and many curses . After sometime I found I was pregnant.  Silly me though he will became better listening this but he didn't on that day with a good dose of shouting and humiliations he left . He left for America . I was shattered.  I was only 18 . I wasn't that mature to handle the child . But on halmeonis and his mothers protest I agreed to keep the child . In my pregnancy day I hoped he will came but he never . On that time jimin and I became friend in and accident when I saved his life . He use to always take care of me like his own sister . On the day before going I asked about him . How pathetic of me to think that he will come but he didn't.  I lost all hopes.  And when I saw my daughter , I decided to make her my whole world.  I was very happy seeing her . And she was the only love of my life.  After my studies were completed his dad opened a designer Company and offered me to be the CEO . At first I wasn't interested but later he forced me to take it as a gift.  Then I accepted.  I became the ceo and finally my time started to go good . When any turned 2 she was diagnosed with severe leukemia.  On that I was very sad . It felt like my world crumpled. And agin my attacks started to came back and I used to hurt me . At first we thought it will go away surgeries and medicines but nothing happened and she backed weak and very skinny.  When she turned 5 the only way to cure her was to have another child and use the cord blood . But I was scared to face him . I don't wanted to be near him . But a year later her condition got more worse and we were Informed that cancer cells building inside her . On that day I was scared so scared that I will lose her and I am a bad mother so I again harmed myself but again like everything jimin saved me . Next Day I was shocked to see that jungkook came back . He was agin with that cold side of his and told us to take test tube as he didn't wanted to betray his love by touching me .I hated him alot . Test tube method didn't go well . Amd finally we have to go intimate ........

____________________________

To be continued....

Please vote and comment . And please follow me for more stories and updates .

Heyyyy guyyyyssss. 

Happy Ramadan 🌛🎊 to all the Muslim readers out their .

I wanted to inform you that this is the last update for this story as i am pausing it due to firstly Ramadan and secondly from tomorrow my Phase exams are starting so as I was abroad for the past 4 months my studies were missed alot so I have to give fully into my exams so I will upload exactly after 30 days . So please cooperate with me .

Thank you so much for your love . Take care and stay healthy... 🥰😊

Love you all out their 💜💜💜