Chapter 13

It was raining heavily . The girl was running and running until she reached the end of the big old abandoned factory.  The way leads to the forest . She was going to run but instead she fell when she felt something gripping her ankle . As she was about to see what it is , she was pulled to the direction with full force . The direction from which she came running.  She was pulled with so much force that her clothes were torned and all her body got bruised.  Her screams were echoing

She came to a halt and opened her eyes to saw a figure whom she feared standing infront of her smirking.  She tried to wriggle out and ran but he hovered over her and stripped her clothes leaving her naked .

No no please don't do this

The girl shouted as the men harshly thrusted his member inside her . He started to forcefully kiss her while she was only crying and trying to get out from his grip.  He was pounding in her mercilessly.

N-o please no . Do-nt do this p-lease. 

She woke up abruptly as she found herself sweating. She found herself on a bed under a duvet . Panic started to rise in her body . All she could see was darkness and the horrible nightmare was drowning her . She started to hear all those voices which she now hates and to avoid those only one way was their which she know.  She stood up and saw a plate full of apples on the side table and a knife digged in the apples. 

She took the knife and went to the bathroom without glancing here and there.  Her whole body trembling and those voices eating her mind . She went in the bathroom ignoring the other presence which was also in the room .

She went inside the bathroom and stripped of her clothes leaving herself only in her panty and middie.  She sat in the bathtub and turned on the tap.  She clutched the knife tightly as she took a deep breath and made a deep cut on her left arm . After that she moved towards her chest making a cut again over her old cuts and bruises. 

Thick blood started to oze out but it didn't satisfy her she moved the knife near her left thigh as she made a long cut till her knee . More blood started to oze out and slowly her mind felt light . The voices fade away as the flow of blood clouded her mind. 

The bath tub was now filled with water as she made herself drown in it . Her blood was ozing at a high pace and their she was feeling relived and heaven with this .

Slowly darkness took over her and she blacked out .

Taehyungs Pov :

I was in my deep slumber when I heard water running sound . I opened my eyes to see that yn was not on the bed. I panicked as I quickly got up . I saw that the bathroom door was open.  I went near the bathroom and called out her name .

Taehyung: yn , yn are you in there

No response I moved a little more closer to see red water coming out of the bathroom . My eyes widened as I ran in the bathroom but my soul shattered seeing the scene infront of me .

She , yn was in the bathtub filled with red water laying ifelessy .

I ran towards her as I quickly plugged out the cap and the water drained and my eyes widened more and panic filled my mind.

She was naked only in her garments and three big scars ozing blood and a knife in her hands . I cupped her face as I tried to jerk her but she didn't responded

Taehyung: yn yn look at me open your eyes . Please princess.  Why you did this.  Please look at me open your eye s

I shouted but she didn't moved I quickly grabbed a towel and tried to stop the bleeding but it didn't stopped.  I panicked more I quickly dapped Towle on her cuts.  Took a bathrobe and made her wear it .

Carrying her bridal style I quickly ran to the medical room in our house .

I layed her on the bed in the room . As I quickly dialed Jin hyngs number

Taehyung: medical room now hyung

I spoke and cut the call . I could feel his sleepy annoying sigh but not to care at this moment 

Some minutes later . Jin hyung entered with his wife rose and hiseok hyung .

Jin : what the fuck it is tae-   omg yn what happened to her

He ran to yn as hoseok hyung to

Hoseok : what the fuck happened to my sister. 

Hoseok hyung asked me panicked

Taehyung: i-i don't know I was sleeping but I woke up with water running sound and I-

I explained them everything on which they looked shocked to

Jin :she got panic attack . You both go outside . Rose help me dressing her injuries

I came out along with hoseok hyung who was nearly crying

Hoseok: why why her . Why us this happening to her. What happened to her that it made her do this to herself

Taehyung: I just wanted to kill all those fucking bastard who made her life hell

I spoke with gritted teeths . My anger was rising remembering her scared and bruised lifeless body .

_________________________

To be continued....

Plz vote and comment...

Hey guyyyyyss.

I just wanna ask that their are 4 other ff of mine to which I am writing but I have temporarily stopped.  So tell me which one do you want me to continue. Please do tell me in comments .

.......